If you could rim someone, who would it be?

DeletedUser

Well, if you could send someone to the rim, who would you choose? I would probably chose Hamwise, hes being a real pain right now.

DeletedUser

well more like crashing a car into??? then it would say bcae :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ragnoc since i conquered his first city he was left with a little city he made mesaging me every day how lucky I was blaming everything for a vacation he went on go into vacation mode!

DeletedUser18993

I've always been amused at how personally some people take this game. Personally, I enjoy a good fight and any enemy capable of giving one has earned my respect. Now, will that stop me from rimming them? No! But it is never personal, just business ;)

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic with your posts. If you would all rather receive infractions for violating rules, that can be arranged. Thought I would show some leniency since some of you don't post often, but this will be the final warning. Focus on the thread's discussion. You can talk about off-topic stuff in a chat, private messages, or a social group. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Bob he doesent paly Omicron I dont think but ragnoc for my orignal post to rim someone.

DeletedUser

:):)Foulwise is just going to retreat to o57, christian could be rimmed. To easy though.

Honestly of everyone I'd wanna rim I'd say this guy.

christianisawesome

And his alliance
Family

Look him up.

>.> :) ;)

DeletedUser

Mine is now christianisbeast, and it will really be happening!

DeletedUser17523

christianisawesome cause he is a poser.

Im so happy I made your rim lists, it means a lot to be there! But honestly, it wasnt that hard! And I dont intend to give up any cities just yet.

DeletedUser

I would say bodnapa, but I already did, guess I'll have to find someone else.

DeletedUser

Not quite. I am still standing.. you are the top on my list of rims

DeletedUser

christianisawesome cause he is a poser.

Im so happy I made your rim lists, it means a lot to be there! But honestly, it wasnt that hard! And I dont intend to give up any cities just yet.

Psssh! I already said him haha!

Anyone with the name Christian, but they don't capitilize it so my bbcodes don't work haha.

DeletedUser

Sirvaldimir for the moment and whom ever is number after that, simply because I only strive to be on the top.

DeletedUser

I recant my previous statement, I now get along with bodnapa quite well.