If you could rim someone, who would it be?

DeletedUser

Well, if you could send someone to the rim, who would you choose?

No Banter here please

DeletedUser20547

If I could rim someone, it would be Knight Yola.......Wait he was rimmed:) lol

DeletedUser

Lol hilop, you are all alone now :(

Who will you be strange with?????

DeletedUser29916

I am waiting....;)

We were slighly held up smacking Alb Anian around, sorry to see he diden't include you in the process but only lvypaul and besmar. I thought you guys were closer these days. *winks*

Luckely for him he can eat Chaos1 / Chaos2 internals by himself to get back the 11 cities he lost the past 2 days.

The battle will be slow, but we'll fight it untill the end and your time will come my friend, Sir Henriksen.

On a side note: you have been attacking some of my friends today, I wonder why you stay out of my cities, bars are nice!

DeletedUser

Chill he was in VM....again. So he will be there to defend his bud next time :D

Sir H, I am truly sorry you missed the wonderful op your guys tried to run while you were gone. It went quite swimmingly ;)

DeletedUser

was that an Op?? i thought it was just some random attack

DeletedUser

Chill he was in VM....again. So he will be there to defend his bud next time :D

Sir H, I am truly sorry you missed the wonderful op your guys tried to run while you were gone. It went quite swimmingly ;)

Nah no vm mate, just low activity.
Actually the last 30 days i have hardly logged on due to RL and Christmas holidays.
Still i am ranked 6 in ABP, shape up guys and girls or else this world will fade and die:(

DeletedUser

You should have told us you were going to away for so long! We would have taken your cities fro safekeeping.... ;)

DeletedUser29916

I'm going to show some lovin soon Sir Henriksen ;)

Was wondering when you guys plan to actually conquer one of our cities instead of revolting a dosen. Isn't it boring living of small alliances on the rimm to grow