IF?

DeletedUser

My ally,go 2 weeks,in vacation.He ask me to extend his city.Not fight,just built.It is allowed,cause i dont wanna be banned or worst?Thank you.

DeletedUser

Co-playing is a serious offence. Your friend should put his account into vacation mode before he goes.

DeletedUser

I thought that there was a legal feature called an Account Sitter.

DeletedUser2795

Remember, grepolis is not TW, do not expect too much from the devs

DeletedUser909

Remember, grepolis is not TW, do not expect too much from the devs

Except maybe an entirely different game because the Grepolis developers happen to be different people than the ones who develop Tribal Wars.

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You can take over the account, yet you have to mention both accounts in settings as coming from your ip-adress.
After that the cities on those accounts, may NOT:
- trade
- support
- receive Godfavour spells

to or from eachother.

So you can have more accounts from the same IP-adress. They can't interact in any way. And you do have to report them in settings.

Enjoy

DeletedUser

You can take over the account, yet you have to mention both accounts in settings as coming from your ip-adress.
After that the cities on those accounts, may NOT:
- trade
- support
- receive Godfavour spells

to or from eachother.

So you can have more accounts from the same IP-adress. They can't interact in any way. And you do have to report them in settings.

Enjoy

No you can not. No player is permitted to have (or control) more than one account on any world. Grepolis does not have an account sitting feature.

DeletedUser

Oops :) I was wrong then... But 2 people can play on the same IP address. Just not 2 accounts for 1 player.

DeletedUser

No you can not. No player is permitted to have (or control) more than one account on any world. Grepolis does not have an account sitting feature.
Are you allowed an acc on Alpha (Example)
Then make a new acc for Beta?

DeletedUser

Yes you can have different accounts on different worlds.

Yes, you can have more than one player on an internet connection. If you do, you must declare the shared connection and must not directly interact with the other person(s) ingame. Further, there must be a clear 48 hours between any interaction with any other player.

The rules may be freely viewed at the top of these forums.

DeletedUser2795

this seems odd to me, how do the mods prevent a single person creating two accounts on one internet connection and declaring them?

DeletedUser

We can't exclude someone that shares a connection with someone else from playing. Students that live on campus are one example where this would have quite an impact.

While it is possible to avoid detection of breaking the one account rule by declaring a shared connection, the no interaction rule removes all of the benefits one might hope to gain by this.

DeletedUser2795

Interesting, I can still think of ways for that to help, but I sure am not going to try it

DeletedUser

seems to me that youre setting back people who share a connection for the prevention of possible abuse, if you share a connection you cant trade with each other? whats to stop people sending resources to other players on a different connection?

DeletedUser

seems to me that youre setting back people who share a connection for the prevention of possible abuse, if you share a connection you cant trade with each other? whats to stop people sending resources to other players on a different connection?

Because you are giving resources to another player, wheras if you use multiple accounts, you are sending resources to yourself, and thus gaining an unfair advantage over other people who us 1 account.

DeletedUser

Yeah if you read my post I was refering to legitimate cases, where two different people are sharing a connection, players in game can chat with each other and send resources to others why cant people on the same line do these things? I know its there to protect agaisnt abuse and theres reasons and what not but it deters legit people from playing.

DeletedUser

Yeah if you read my post I was refering to legitimate cases, where two different people are sharing a connection, players in game can chat with each other and send resources to others why cant people on the same line do these things? I know its there to protect agaisnt abuse and theres reasons and what not but it deters legit people from playing.

because, people can pretend to be 2 people on 1 IP address. When they are just 1 person multi-accounting.

DeletedUser

I never said they couldnt, I'm saying legit players are being screwed over as well.