Ile Basilisk( 055). An ultra aggressive alliance for experienced players.

• Thread starter DeletedUser21201
  • Start date

DeletedUser21201

Isn't it amazing how the topic can be hijacked and turned into a "Bun Fight"..............So, can we get back on topic and save the one upmanship for the field of play???

So, let's try to be adults and keep the convo at a level befitting this forum, thanks.

Fen

DeletedUser20896

They are so honorable and cream of the crop yet they try and recruit our members xD

Isnt that half the point of grepo? Build an established alliance that plays to the strengths of the players within the alliance and if you see a player in another alliance that you feel would fit the mould of alliance that you are creating you try and recruit him. Take it as a compliment dude! You never know even you may get an invite ;) On the plus side at least he got a message alongside the invite which is much better than the majority of so called alliances I have seen in this world :D

DeletedUser

Except for that is an act of war upon our alliance and it is called underhanded tactics which we use aswell. fortunately for us we make sure out members wouldn't run off to join some other alliance before we let them in. and I will never ever join another alliance I'm the founder of Rave.

DeletedUser

Except for that is an act of war upon our alliance and it is called underhanded tactics which we use aswell. fortunately for us we make sure out members wouldn't run off to join some other alliance before we let them in. and I will never ever join another alliance I'm the founder of Rave.

If someone does not like your alliance, its not an act of war. Players are free to choose their alliance based on their own feelings/decisions. This does not make it an act of war at all, its just your decision to declare war in order to stop other alliances from recruiting your players. If the players are eager to leave, they will do so. You just make them want to stay through being an awesome alliance.

DeletedUser

If someone does not like your alliance, its not an act of war. Players are free to choose their alliance based on their own feelings/decisions. This does not make it an act of war at all, its just your decision to declare war in order to stop other alliances from recruiting your players. If the players are eager to leave, they will do so. You just make them want to stay through being an awesome alliance.

Hey boh glad you found your way to these forums :)

DeletedUser20896

My sentiments exactly Boh, hope you are keeping well my friend :)

DeletedUser

Things are settled redderz. Glad it was only that one stupid member putting you guys to shame :)