Illuminati dissolved

DeletedUser

I was curious if there are any players from the formerly top ten-ranked Illuminati that would like to contribute to the grepoforum to explain what happened today. Just wanted to know if there was any firsthand accounts.:eek:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you have something to do with this "The Beginning" venture as it just so happens to have the same human progression in your alliances profile ;)

no they are nothing to do with us lol though they did speak with me first.. but i didn't know they were using that pic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am was not in Illuminati but know what happend:

The members were getting angry with Mumm-ra, He gets exposed as a douche, I send the Illuminati members a message(Pretty much saying overthrow Mumm-ra), I get very nice responses and then Mumm-ra or gubbins dissolved the alliance. One of my friends left Illuminati just before it was dissolved and made the new alliance, The Beginning, that has nothing to do with Evo right now and is not a branch of them.

See, the members have wanted to go to war with Evo for some time but Mumm-ra was a coward so he said no and made fake promise's of war soon. The message exposed everything and I imagine they got angry with him. He could no longer control his alliance so he dissolves it or gubbins does.

That sums it all up really ;)

DeletedUser

That's actually why I wanted a first-hand account because a flock of birdies told me things erupted a lot differently and over a longer period of time. Second-hand information proves that many people had their hand seeing Mumm-Ra fail (not that I was sympathetic at all to his cause). It's a lot more convoluted and interesting than that.

Gubbins wasn't the last person out of Illuminati (who fled to THE REBELS), it was Mumm-Ra that ultimately pulled the plug: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/2358/alliancechanges

P.S. billy200 is once again without an alliance... anyone recall KoP?

DeletedUser

It has been going on for a while but my story covered the end of it.

And of course I recall Kop ;)

DeletedUser

I am was not in Illuminati but know what happend:

The members were getting angry with Mumm-ra, He gets exposed as a douche, I send the Illuminati members a message(Pretty much saying overthrow Mumm-ra), I get very nice responses and then Mumm-ra or gubbins dissolved the alliance. One of my friends left Illuminati just before it was dissolved and made the new alliance, The Beginning, that has nothing to do with Evo right now and is not a branch of them.

See, the members have wanted to go to war with Evo for some time but Mumm-ra was a coward so he said no and made fake promise's of war soon. The message exposed everything and I imagine they got angry with him. He could no longer control his alliance so he dissolves it or gubbins does.

That sums it all up really ;)

But why did you send mail to members of other alliance when i would think the war is going on and you should be more worry or helping your own ppl .

DeletedUser

ermm.. sorry baslisk, but that's a new story to me lol I don't think it was to do with any mail you sent.. no offence :p

DeletedUser

I know, I just said I sent one. Never said it did anything ;)

I just wanted to see how bad a leader mumm-ra was.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Cliffs Notes version Angel. Possibly not the only (or even the) reason but I'd believe in the power of Grrrrrrr bring about extinction faster than some conspiracy or complicated reasoning. It's pretty tough to fight when you feel like a yoyo.