Illuminati

DeletedUser

images.jpeg
We are the Illuminati! We are a group of freethinkers, rogues, murderers, and leaders. We are everywhere. A once secret organization that has risen out of the shadows to proclaim our rightful place at the top of this world.

Why expose ourselves? Why not operate in complete secrecy, performing the coup de grace from behind a curtain, leading up to a final and totally unforeseen blow, culminating in total assumption of power?

When the Illuminati publish their presence, it is not so that "normal" people can detect the symbols and formulate what most would see as spectacular conspiracy theories. It is an announcement of expectations of victory, in the manner of a vendetta.

We are only looking for strong, intelligent, and active players. There is no application. We don't care who you were. You could have been the greatest on one world and the worst on another. It makes no difference. Our great leaders are in place to make sure those capable will succeed. Even though there is not an application only few will join us. We watch all. If we deem you worthy we will send you an invite. If you feel you are worthy enough to join us you may send me a message, but that does not mean I will accept you or even respond. You will need to remain an active, strong, and capable ally to remain with us.

If you wish to make a pact with us please message me in game with the offer. DO NOT just send a pact offer or it will be declined.

The Illuminati do not see ourselves merely as assuming power, but taking BACK what we consider our rightful place and our natural property: being in control of Human Destiny. In their minds, Human history is, and long has been, an issue of war. Claim your place at the top of this world. Join us or fall when we choose it.

"The Illuminati have characterized themselves as wolves among sheep. They are proud of this self-description and they hold to it. Predators stalk their prey. They do not simply move in and take the kill."

Whiffs of the scent of the stalker are permitted. Shades, shadows, unnerving shifts of position...the prey gets spooked.

The generation of adrenalin overpowers reason. The prey can sense the oncoming attack. Panic besets the prey, during the moments of final approach. Defensive tactics are forgotten, as panic takes over. The prey makes a wild race for the exit, but the predators have already encircled every possible exit.

The Illuminati see themselves as wolves stalking the sheep. They let out whiffs of their scent, generate shadows, perform deceptive motions, and generally aim to spook the prey. The kill has yet to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

The Illuminati were in Gamma and did very well when I was there, and I worked with some of the best players. Any players from Gamma who were in Illuminati in this alliance now?

DeletedUser

No, if chrss2128 finds out I think he is going to be very off. I for one think this is a great disrespect to such a great alliance of one of the oldest worlds (unless of course they asked chrss's permission)

DeletedUser13647

Illuminati attempted to join Iota, didn't work out for them.

DeletedUser22940

They also tried Delphi....they got eaten....quickly....

DeletedUser

No, if chrss2128 finds out I think he is going to be very off. I for one think this is a great disrespect to such a great alliance of one of the oldest worlds (unless of course they asked chrss's permission)

I dont think it works that way. Unless they have none of the same leaders they cant use the CoA or profile the older one had. The name can still be used otherwise I think their woukd be about a copyright for each worlds Wolf Pack

DeletedUser

chrss2128 still play, he was a legend

Yes he does

I dont think it works that way. Unless they have none of the same leaders they cant use the CoA or profile the older one had. The name can still be used otherwise I think their woukd be about a copyright for each worlds Wolf Pack

This is true, there is no copyright, however the illuminati in Gamma are one of the all time legends in grepolis. A truely fantastic alliance with and average BP per player of well over 1 million. If this alliance turns out how I think it will. Then it will just tarnish a once great name

DeletedUser3613

gamma illum never joined another world, i know this to be fact

DeletedUser

Leadership successfully overthrown

hehe :D

now what do I do with the alliance?

DeletedUser38828

It seems to be working quiet well on this world, especially in ocean 25.