I'm back :) (For a short time)

DeletedUser6983

Hello fellow friends, its been over a year and a half since i have left grepolis. After the speed world during Winter Break i have quit and would only return if there was another. I have missed this community so much. Miss the legends like LeftyTwoGuns, Daizan and many others. Eta was the last world i had played and was in the strongest alliance in the game. I will be joining the speed world and hope to see some of the good old legends back and see what we can do together. Message me if you remember me and want to do something together if your playing the speed world. Last speed world i finished in the top ten and would love to win this won.Thanks and good luck everyone.

*koan*

DeletedUser12667

Awesome to see you back:) Though you may not remember me:( I do remember you:eek: Which may not mean much lol:heh:

DeletedUser6983

I used to play Eta. Had over 150k when i quit. Was in Black A.R.M.A.D.A. Best alliance in the game at that time

DeletedUser2663

heh, i remember you from Lambda. Leader of TBR or something i think.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be difficult for a first generation grepo player to adjust to a third generation speed world after an 18 month hiatus? I'm not doubting 123KOAN, but it's a different ball game from what I hear. Lamia was my first server, so I'm a noob in company like this, but I do have eyes and ears.

DeletedUser

I remember you from eta, 1st world then. Seems like has been more than a year though.

DeletedUser6983

Just because i was a 1st and 2nd gen player doesnt mean i dont remember how to play. I am sure i am a little rusty but i do remember the game. But speed worlds are completely different then the actual game. And yes i was the leader of TBR on a world, couldnt remember if it was lambda though. And yes since Eta it has been over 2 years. But i quit Grepolis over a year and a half ago.

DeletedUser

I think I vaguely recall you, your avatar states you were an SF player at one point, was this in Tau?

DeletedUser6983

I had joined them for a while. But Tau was when i had quit, havent been on since.

DeletedUser

Who are you?

Where have you been?

And how come you haven't been coming to the Tuesday night Advanced Synchronized Knitting class?

DeletedUser12667

And how come you haven't been coming to the Tuesday night Advanced Synchronized Knitting class?

Speaking of that I have been meaning to ask. Those directions that I got to the class take me to a Bingo parlor. Is that the right location? Or was I supposed to turn right before the yard with the tree in the front of it? I turned right after the yard with the tree.

DeletedUser6983

HAHA Rooster i miss you to and remember your clearly. And does anyone know if mAsTeRiTy still plays?

DeletedUser

Speaking of that I have been meaning to ask. Those directions that I got to the class take me to a Bingo parlor. Is that the right location? Or was I supposed to turn right before the yard with the tree in the front of it? I turned right after the yard with the tree.

The Synchronized Sewing School is behind the bingo parlor... go past the yard with the tree, but not as far as the telephone pole.

Go up the stairs... knock twice and when they answer... just say: "Sh'awl for y'all"

DeletedUser12667

I see now. Had to make a test run to make sure I was going to the correct location. So you can expect to see me on Tuesday:) I may even get some bells to put on my toes so I can say I will be there with bells on my toes. Though I really dont know why people put bells on their toes to show they are happy:heh: But since it is a standard for being happy I will make sure I do it:cool: