I'm mad

DeletedUser18825

I was playing Grepo, and decided to see if I could get some free gold. So, I watched this video to get 1 gold. WELL, I DIDN'T EVER GET MY GOLD!

I WILL FIGHT FOR MY GOLD.
08angry_face.jpg

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
I know that feeling... tried it too... and nothin, but i got painful ways of payback forming in my head for the head sitting in a suit that screwed me of those wasted minutes.

DeletedUser18825

A strange shiny metal that has absolutely no use as it is not strong, or anything. It is just shiny and rare. So, man being man, people decided it should be worth a lot even though it doesn't do anything.

DeletedUser6029

spyder...everyone knows you are mad. However if you bust out in a perfect Futterwacken, we as a community are in deep doodoo.....

DeletedUser

A strange shiny metal that has absolutely no use as it is not strong, or anything. It is just shiny and rare. So, man being man, people decided it should be worth a lot even though it doesn't do anything.

Well Gollum seems to like it a lot..

DeletedUser6029

well here is the thing, I thought he had one over on Forge...but seeing how he saw all the crud sponsor pay did over there, for him to then return over here and participate......a definite FACEPALM moment!!! For him!

with the evidence put forth, probably not.
I love your signature...go get it rated so I can puff up Kanga's head a bit!

DeletedUser

well here is the thing, I thought he had one over on Forge...but seeing how he saw all the crud sponsor pay did over there, for him to then return over here and participate......a definite FACEPALM moment!!! For him!

with the evidence put forth, probably not.
I love your signature...go get it rated so I can puff up Kanga's head a bit!

Okey dokey.

And love the sign it really expresses. Could be bigger but eh.

DeletedUser23516

I'm a n00b at posting pics, but Spyder's small size should make up for it while he protests in front of InnoGames

DeletedUser

wow spyder, haven't seen you since Red Nation, still a bit about that :(

Thinking about making a new alliance anytime soon? I'm gonna need one for the next fast-paced world