I'm out.

DeletedUser

actually, you're a peltast as well, it says it under your name

DeletedUser

One more comment for you ar1s... Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the f**k over it!!!:pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Wow this thread is great its also one of the B**chiest ones i have read on here.

Ar1stos i still feel a bit sorry for you in what happend, but end of the day alliances have goals even if you have a pact with them, as i am sure you had your own goals. So you cant really trust another alliance fully i have seen alliances with strong pacts destroy each other over refugees its all part of the game. All these guys did is find the best and easiest way to take you out.

We have all been there at some stage, dont let it get to you, there is a new world about to open take what you learned in this one and do even better there.

DeletedUser

I would like to ask you a question Ar1stos (since it is a public forum I feel I have the right before I get the inevitable "where did you come from" or "mind your own business" retort). What is the difference between what happened to you and when I or any number of other players send a diversion attack during a conquest attempt?
Both of these are deceitful moves by definition as they are meant to convey false information in an attempt to achieve the goal with as little resistance as possible. This is an honest question, because I have been holding back asking you why you felt this is such a big travesty while fake attacks are launched all the time and generally accepted. Please don't try to divert the question by attempting to explain that you chose diplomacy and colonization over hostility. You chose Grepolis, not Sim City. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Yes a picture would be nice so I can stab in the front next time. :)

If you wanted his city why didn't you do that stab him in the front as you say. It would of been more honorable for you, more BP, hell why didn't you just take him on head first? I understand that he was turtled up in his two cities, but i would of taken the BP, your alliance could of just helped out thats what their for right? send some cats. I'm just saying that the easy way isn't always the best.

DeletedUser

Seemed like this method worked pritty effectivly to me hufflepuffman. Tis the nature of warefare after all, well plyed FA. :pro:

DeletedUser

Seemed like this method worked pritty effectivly to me hufflepuffman. Tis the nature of warefare after all, well plyed FA. :pro:

seems it did
There are two different type of players, those who like to play with honor and trust and those who like to play with big egos, and more aggression, (not saying that FA is not playing with honor tho i'm just trying to make a statement.) And thats why we have these kind of arguments, people like Ar1stos get mad when someone plays without honor. There is just that fine line there between who care and who don't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i wouldnt argue with that. Some solice must be takes by Ar1stos that this has happened in the relitively 'early' stages of the game, as opposed to 4-8 months time. Oh well . . . . Whats done is done, no changing that now.

DeletedUser

Hey Ar1stos, I am bored with your city already. I think i will just quit and abandon it unless you want to conquer it back?

DeletedUser

seems it did
There are two different type of players, those who like to play with honor and trust and those who like to play with big egos, and more aggression, (not saying that FA is not playing with honor tho i'm just trying to make a statement.) And thats why we have these kind of arguments, people like Ar1stos get mad when someone plays without honor. There is just that fine line there between who care and who don't.

There is nothing fair in love and in war. And this is a war game. :pro: If you think something we did was dishonorable. Well that is your opinion, but your opinion doesn't really matter because in the end what we did worked, whether or not it was honorable has no meaning in this game. As long as you are faithful to your alliance your reputation will stand no matter how you decide to take out enemy cities. Because in the end he was an enemy. He was not pacted with us, and was not in our alliance. So we owe him no honor. I'm sorry if you think everyone should take it easy on everyone and let people enjoy their time playing and as long as someone is active they should get to keep their cities. But that is just not the case. If you have good tactics and good allies and show no mercy you will be a lot more likely to succeed than someone who says oh, you don't want me to take your city? Okay I'll just go find another target, no big deal... NO! If I pick your city as a target I am going to take it one way or another or I will die trying...

DeletedUser

Oh jeez... Does anyone realize that this is just a game? How can you say you trust this person you probably barely know. Everything they told you could have possibly been a lie. Sure there are alliances but there are also those people that go into alliance just to break them up. You never know who is out there. Just sayin.

Lol super late :O

DeletedUser

um 2.0 is hardly a war game and thats y its not fun

Yeah, that's why my ocean was filled with SimCity builders i had to clear off Phi.
I fail to see why 2.0 is hardly a war game, since it's base core is composed of the 1.x game design and flows.

DeletedUser

Oh jeez... Does anyone realize that this is just a game?

It's not a game ! :pro:

I take this game seriously. Sacrifice kittens to whatever god I choose to use, rape and pillage my real life neoighbours, to build a bigger population and take there money to go premium........ So don't you EVER say this is just a game again !