I'm out.

DeletedUser

I might have revealed vital info on others to the Angels and for the Angels' sake. But I would have done so just cause I thought of them as friends and that was my way of contributing to their alliance. I kept my one man alliance although every single major alliance invited me just because I believed that I could stay alone on the basis of not conquering anybody, I knew I was weak alone, I had to be at least peacful. I had three cities all of them created by colonising. The only time I thought of conquering Percy, I managed in the end to make him a friend instead, as I couldn't conquer anybody that did no harm to me. Sappho I could have also conquered. But instead I told her "if you need a good alliance to play with, go join the Angels"

I guess I was too good for you to believe I was worthy of your trust. That is cause your own mind is twisted, and you judge by your own as anybody naturally does. I was too naive to believe that others are so wicked! You were too wicked to believe I was that naive...

"Wow this is getting way too deep and complicated.
It was in the best interest of our alliance to take his cities, so that is what happened.
Go cry to someone who cares, we've all been rimmed at some point or another, it's part of the game"

Said the man that "crapped" in my city and insulted me with words that could easily get him banned (ok that was wrong, edited afterwards) I still might have time to cancel the deletion of my account and show all you private messages in public, mate...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok i apologize for "crapping in your city", but you should not take these things personal. In my first world i made it to 10k and was rimmed twice but still played, nobody is making you quit.:eek:

DeletedUser

I didn't say you made me quit. I take responsibilites of my actions. I quit for my own personal reasons that included you acting against me.

I'm saying I've never seen a man isulting me as much as you did (xDxKEIMx). Simple as that.

Apology accepted just cause I understand you were overexcited with your whole "bad ***" plan...

DeletedUser

I respect that everyone will have their opinion, yet i believe it was justified. since we would not class a double-agent (maybe more than double) as a trustworthy ally, he was using us as a pawn in his game of deceit and illusions of his real motives. therefore, it's not immaturity, nor is it psychopathic or antisocial, but rather just removing a neccessary threat that was trying to play us like fools. if this player was as lyoal as he said, then why wasn't he one of us? why was he alone, playing all the other alliances off eachother. i understand that it is upsetting to lose your cities, hell, we all have lost cities, but it is just part of the game. also, when we went to conquer aris's main city, he reset his account, showing what little meaning those cities were to him since all he knew was that there was 1 attack incoming to him, and to reset for that says a lot.

We all acted in concert for the protection of our alliance. ar1s is clearly emotional and upset about the situation and is trying to point fingers when in fact he has only himself to blame. Our Loyalty is to our alliance and our team mates and out pact allies and as long as we continue to have great relations with these guys (like we currently do have) then what more could we ask for.

i understand what you think about this situation asjo, yet this goes a lot deeper than aris accusing us of backstabbing. The Phrase 'A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing' comes to mind. and aris, aren't you spending your summer at the beach, not in the grepolis forums?

DeletedUser

I love how I go from being a backstabbing traitor, to being an anti-social psychopath. Look out world next they will call me a serial killer! Love the insulting name calling... Keep it up guys! :)

DeletedUser

And that is your opinion. And I respect it. That is why I said before you that I do take responsibility of my actions. I'm pointing fingers inside the game rules. I'm also making you defend yourselves as you are worthy after such an attack. You deserve what is happening here.

Why isn't being next to the beach and typing on my pc possible? Do I have to send pics to you...?

Spare me the irony, I've accepted too much from you. I think I only have as much to return back to you. As for being emotional... I'm about to cry here... waaaaaaaaaaa

And I really couldn't spare a dime for my cities in grep. I can make more whenever I feel like in the future. I'm still young lol. That is why I deleted and left.

I bet you would wish me to still be there and carry on with revenge... That is your game guys, not mine.

Asjo being the only one to understand me is my reward. Especially when I consider I never met him in or out ofe the game, never been in the same alliance. Just him, is enough for me to smile :)

Btw I canceled the deletion of my account temporarily just to have access to all the PMs in order to provide proof of what I'm saying here. I will delete it again, though... no worries.

DeletedUser

Yes a picture would be nice so I can stab in the front next time. :)

DeletedUser

That is what I liked about you, you had humor. That is the reason I kept PMing you. It was not a reason to join your alliance though. But I guess me telling you here makes me emotional and for some of your alliance friends I'm also sucking you up...

You are the Fallen Angels for God's sake. Look up the words. You are supposed to be the Angels that fell off heaven, the eosphorus and his company.

You shouldn't apologise or anything like that... You are baaaaaaaad.

DeletedUser

I dont Blame you for sucking up lol.
Garrison is our Cold Ruthless Anti-Social Psychopathic Bad *** Mother F***ing Serial Killer
He's A mushroom Cloud Laying Mother F***er lol
Not the guy you want to mess with, since he's the reason we're all here ;)

DeletedUser

Satan, The Devil and Demons are all examples of Fallen Angels lol

(just letting you all know lol)

DeletedUser

I think the reason you are all here is me.

Honestly lol.

As for Satan don't worry, I already know, look back at my edited message.

I'm so glad we finally came down to agree on some things...

DeletedUser

Satan, The Devil and Demons are all examples of Fallen Angels lol

(just letting you all know lol)

Ummm, hate to tell you this but satan is another name for the Devil. although that is really a modern word. there is according to the bible, no actual Devil. devils were just spirits and there were many of them.

how comes we don't call it satan'ed chicken?

DeletedUser

Yep, it would suit them more as they were afraid of a one-man alliance... lol and a colonising one...

I even colonised a second spot on the same island. I was THAT aggressive....

DeletedUser

Ah thanks for straightening that up. im not a religious person and had a rough idea but didnt know exactly.it was just bugging me people saying that we're angels and supposed to be good lol, when a fallen angel is evil haha and i have no idea with the chicken :p haha.
and at the end of the day, this is just a game, therefore nothing serious, so why is everyone arguing? and also, this is war, and war is never fair. i believe that what we did was justified (and aris, those messages make no difference, since they just show me stallling you and saying the alliance wont listen to me lol) but even if it wasnt justified then it would make no difference whatsoever to anything. so can everyone gert back on grepolis, and Aris, go and enjoy your holiday, and everyone stop bickering in these forums and get on with stuff. that is all :)

And 1 more thing, Dont get on garrisons Bad Side ;)

DeletedUser

fallen angels aren't evil from everyones view. well not their own. they disagreed with god and revolted, he imprisoned them and lucifer in hell. so satan/lucifer is not in charge of hell, he is actually being tortured for eternity there. cos god's such a forgiving fella'

DeletedUser

Well i do understand that there is no good or evil in anything, only points of view on what good or evil are from that specific point of view. but i was speaking in a stereotypical matter :) how does anyoe know that satan/lucifer was in the wrong and that god wasnt in the wrong??? they dont so you cant say good or evil, or what being in the wrong is for that matter, and im confusing everyone including myself now :p

DeletedUser

Never give up! Never surrender...:pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Well. I made this thread, thus I think I'm entitled to close it.

I never said you were good guys... I just thought you are not to be trusted. That is the reason I made this thread and we finally came down to agree with that.

What you call bickering I call useful information for everybody. Everybody is entitled to his opinion, true. Garrison apart from his accidental humor does not have a good side. In fact it is worthless trying to find any good side in an alliance called the Fallen Angels as you have pointed out. And I admitted that it was my mistake to trust you in the very beginning. Didn't see much of that role playing though, before you attack me.

You all admited that you would do anything to grow, even if that means... insuslting the player? That is the reason I cancelled that deletion to see the messages again. Just to have some proof on my words.

1 more thing. Please mind you own bussiness, my vacation is just a vehicle of irony for you, it has been repeated that much it's not interesting any more.

DeletedUser

Everybody is entitled to his opinion, true.
then may i ask why every time someone gives an opinion ,you force your opinion upon them in reply every time, just leave people see the truth, and these messages are absolutely nothing at all, i have every message aswell and there is nothing worth showing lol, a few funny comments from dan (maybe a little immature) and me stalling you, yet you make them out to be a big deal, they are no big deal so either admit it or prove that they were 'disgisting' since i have had enough of all this nonsense, the thought of them being bad is more 'evidence' to you than the actual messages yet you claim to have proven yourself but only voiced your opinion. an opinion is not evidence!!!!

:pro: