I'm out.

DeletedUser

Read fropm bottom to top after this paragraph lol. see!, there is no malice, no offence, and certainly nothing that is disgusting or that can get me banned, this just goes to show, i have nothing to hide!

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 5:30 PM
You know. let me personally punish him. Please...
I want this kid's city. He so stupid I just can't believe it... Look at his profile...

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 5:28 PM
Like i said earlier, this is childish,
and we'll see who gets the last laugh once aiden gets online.

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 5:15 PM
hmmm, this is pretty childish, i will be telling him straight, and i will be forwarding this to aiden and we will be taking disciplinary action about the players involved.

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 5:11 PM
Cheers mate, will help a lot in proving what they did :)

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 5:10 PM
I can forward you all the dialogue... wait a minute...

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 5:07 PM
I just got in touch with them,
theyre avoiding the subject,
just ignoring it and well,
they wont listen to me, saying
it's not my alliance, im gonna
fry their asses for this mate,
dont worry, if this goes down
they wont last long in this alliance
i can assure you that, once i
notify Aiden of this scheme!!!

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:59 PM
Sorry I paniced with that crazyness... Btw I'm sending you 50 biremes :)

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:57 PM
Thank you mate, thank you. Please be swift

on 7/8/11 at 4:57 PM
I am Luke Howard lol, and i said i will
talk to those guys and try to sort it out

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:55 PM
And now johnsonbj22 is also attacking!!!!!\
Please stop this thing. I sent protection to Luke Howard just because Garrison said he need it and I trust Garrison.
STOP NOW... please

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 4:55 PM
I'm not under conquest though mate,
i'll go and see what is going on,
i'll straighten it all up for you

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 4:53 PM
Why are you supporting me?
lol, you're not answering me
and why is Dxkeim attacking you?

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:51 PM
Protecting the Angels. Protecting (supporting) Luke Howard.

And then 5 minutes after I get an attack form xDxKeimx
LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 4:50 PM
stop what??? explain the full story,
i am so confused,
i dont know what is going on =/

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:49 PM
xDxKeimX does. Please tell him to stop

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 4:48 PM
What are you talking about???
Im not attacking you, why are you saying this?
Protect me from what??? im so confused right now =/

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:47 PM
Just wait a minute I'll forward you the message

Ar1s on 7/8/11 at 4:46 PM
Because garrison asked me to. And may I ask why you are attacking me?
Are you serious guys? I'm trying to protect you and you attack me?!?!?!

LukeHoward93 on 7/8/11 at 4:44 PM
May i ask why you have sent support to me mate?

DeletedUser

I think you have provided enough proof yourselves. Your participation in this thread just helped things a lot. Me forcing my opinion is just your own opinion, too. People read and draw their own conclusions. Thus I will ask the forum moderator to close this thread if he thinks it has been flamed by me or anybody else.

I reserve the right to answer back to any of your thoughts written here. It's just the same right you have. But I guess there is not much democracy in Hell.

DeletedUser

lol, now i have show my innocence with my messages and your lies about me via messages you want to close the thread, this says everything we need. have a nice day!!!!!

DeletedUser

or heaven either if you payed attention to my earlier comments, that were perfectly relevant to the subject at hand. :p

DeletedUser

Hey man, I was not talking about your messages... other friends of yours were also PMing me. It was not you just "stalling me"

Btw I saw you making fun on my spelling. Well, you should trying learning Greek... lol

Ok, I'll go get xKEIMx's messages and post them here... wait a bit...

DeletedUser

haha sploggo, i like you! always a light hearted comment in the heat of arguement haha :p
and i have nothing to hide, hence me forwarding my messages to prove that this convo didnt go as aris implied and made me look immature and malicious, all it was was misinformation lol

DeletedUser

post his on here, they still have nothing to do with me lol, i am clearing my name, he has to justify his. and i have made no comment on your spelling lol. to be honest, your spelling is fine so i have no idea where that come from lol. i am just proving i am not what you made out i was and proving you to be a liar, lying about me

DeletedUser

xDxKEIMx on 7/8/11 at 5:04 PM
Screw you , you are helping a traitor and i hope i kill every soldier you have and crap on your city

That is what I'm talking about. I call this insulting. You propably call it role playing. Of course I role played too. I called him "stupid" although I was the stupid one...

Luke, I think you got too personal here...

DeletedUser

Well this is a little immature (and dan wouldnt disagree, he likes his little comments like that but he's a nice enough guy, a decent player and loyal aswell). but it's not 'disgusting' 'malicious' or something that 'can get you banned'. And well, you made it look as if we were all extremely vicious in our messages and this was not the case, so therefore, you are trying to make us look bad via misinformation to everyone. nothing personal, just dont accuse me of stuff without evidence, you'll end up looking a fool, i have nothing to hide

DeletedUser

"yet you make them out to be a big deal, they are no big deal so either admit it or prove that they were 'disgisting' since i have had enough of all this nonsense"

I thought "disgisting" was an ironic comment on my spelling. Isn't that why you put it in quotation marks?

DeletedUser

ummmm no....i put it in quotation marks to emphasize what you were implying about the messages, and since i am speed typing (very fast) i made a little mistake. that is all

DeletedUser

Ar1stos, if anyone is making a big deal out of anything it is you. 5 pages wasted because you were unfairly cheated out of a city, you then made childish comments about not needing the internet because you had the greek coast, yet you continue to comment on this thread. well that obviously proves your original statement that you didn't care.

DeletedUser

Hey I I think you feel too guilty there. I just stated some facts. You stated yours. I think we are all ok, here. Don't be so defensive. You need't. I like scaring you off though. It works! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6 pages with your very important help. Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

lol, well here are some facts
1)i do not feel guilty, i find it humorous :)
2)scared me off?im still here?
3) defensive? im just proving to all these fine ppl that i am a respectablew guy, (sploggo is still here, cant have him thinking im something im not, im a nice guy really) and the same for my alliance
4)what happened to the greek coastline? the 'i dont care statements?.... exactly

And you reinforce our main reason of conquering you which is that you talk too much :D

DeletedUser

And I could go on stalling you from your game.... FOREVER lol

I care having fun, too. This is fun. The beach is right in front of my feet. It will always be there. It can wait...

You can't wait for my next answer. Admit it. I do.

And please guys don't talk that much. Might get conquered.

Btw this is my thread. Thus spare me the "too much talk". I can talk (type) forever as long as I have an audience (viewers) that answer back. And I have to thank you for that.

DeletedUser

It's a good thing sapphire is not our moderator on this board, or else this thread would alread be CLOSED. Thanks for letting this awesome thread go on, while the crickets chirp over on upsilon's forum

DeletedUser

It's a good thing sapphire is not our moderator on this board, or else this thread would alread be CLOSED. Thanks for letting this awesome thread go on, while the crickets chirp over on upsilon's forum

Gratitude returned while the real life crickets chirp....

DeletedUser

Maybe next time you start playing you will have learned from your mistakes here. Everyone is a noob at some point. Just takes some people longer to learn the game and lose the title of noob and gain a title such as BAMF! :)