I'm so sorry GK, Aiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To Ghengis

please forgive my nasty idea of a joke, changing my city names to degrade your expertise at the game. It was truly out of order and just not nice. :(

I truly am sorry and if the grepo gods see fit, to let me rejoin world Nu, mark my word I will change all those nasty names, and honour you in away you deserve.

If anyone can think of any city names to help he honour
"The Great Ghengis"

please feel free to give me some ideas,
This is serious so no nasty ones please

Again I am Sorry :pro:

;)

DeletedUser

yep you could call me that lol. Just I hate when good personalities get banned.

DeletedUser

No, I wasn't calling you that. I was suggesting a new name for his city. I think it's nice. 13th's retribution as another?

DeletedUser

Is Aiet the same person as GK? Because the player Aiet wanted to join my alliance.

DeletedUser

lol, he sent me a mail asking if there was still room in my alliance and if we hated the 13th.

DeletedUser

When did he send you this spaceman? dont suppose you could forward it to me in game could you?
Its ok if you said Hell Yes!!!! doesn't every one :)

DeletedUser

Ill just post it here. read from bottom up.

spacema43 on 8/30/11 at 9:59 PM
True, you have been invited to the main alliance, if you did not already accept the invite.

aiet on 8/30/11 at 9:58 PM
whats there to like about them?

spacema43 on 8/30/11 at 7:47 PM
It is not full, and yes we do. I assume you want to join? Why do you hate the 13th?

aiet on 8/30/11 at 6:06 PM
is your alliance full? and do you hate the 13th

DeletedUser15121

Ill just post it here. read from bottom up.

spacema43 on 8/30/11 at 9:59 PM
True, you have been invited to the main alliance, if you did not already accept the invite.

aiet on 8/30/11 at 9:58 PM
whats there to like about them?

spacema43 on 8/30/11 at 7:47 PM
It is not full, and yes we do. I assume you want to join? Why do you hate the 13th?

aiet on 8/30/11 at 6:06 PM
is your alliance full? and do you hate the 13th

spaceman if you care to show private messages, why dont you show him the rest where you said if I joined that you would make them your enemy and hunt them down?

Although I toyed with the idea of joining spacemans alliance (which asked me to join), I also toyed with joining TE, or anyone who would fight the 13th but ultimately I decided it was too far of an uphill battle and I do not have the time or desire to continue fighting the good fight.

Off to the pool for some 40+ weather for the next 10 months...enjoy the game

DeletedUser

spaceman if you care to show private messages, why dont you show him the rest where you said if I joined that you would make them your enemy and hunt them down?

Although I toyed with the idea of joining spacemans alliance (which asked me to join), I also toyed with joining TE, or anyone who would fight the 13th but ultimately I decided it was too far of an uphill battle and I do not have the time or desire to continue fighting the good fight.

Off to the pool for some 40+ weather for the next 10 months...enjoy the game

First off, i never said i would "hunt them down".
Second, generally if someone asks "is your alliance full", it means they want to join.

DeletedUser16679

I realy think this subject and discussion has ran its course.

DeletedUser

I agree, I have apologised to GK for my stupid names and it is all behind us now.

The End

Please lock skully

Status
Not open for further replies.