I'm sorry beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, I would just like to say I'm sorry to the people I have been mean to, but I also ask can you forgive me, i love grepolis and I wish to stay but as I can see I am not wanted here but as people always say nothing good lasts forever, as grepolis continues to lose players everyday but very few players leave and I am one of those people and I'm staying whether you like it or not, but I have had a change of heart and I'm now a wiser poster than I last was. But all I want to say is I'm sorry to beta and the whole grepolis team, you all have been nothing but nice to me and how (except for the ones who were harsh on me) do I repay you, I go around telling people to go deal with themselves, Mods I'm glad you have been giving me advice throughout grepolis, and I cherished it, and for all the players on grepolis who helped me thank you for making the remaining of my 2010 a joy and I wish it could've been better, but my newspaper is pretty much dead, but please forgive me mods and players, this is shot out to all players in grepolis and the mods, once again thank you for making the remainder of my 2010 year a joy and I look forward to the future, thank you all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find no reason to not forgive you.

Everyone makes there honest mistakes ;)

DeletedUser

You know what call me Dylan from now on I like it better than god61 anyway but that name was taken so call me Dylan

DeletedUser

ladash is my best friend now, thank you ladasha for being nice to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amazing how well 2 14 year old boys can get along on the interwebs...

DeletedUser

Well then, I guess I got no competition now.
Stay tuned for the first issue of the Beta Newspaper ;)

Well Dylan, I'd suggest that you don't take offense too easily, and you'll likely be fine on these forums :)

DeletedUser

You know what call me demon or D-mon for short or Deman or D-man for short I now want you all to call me D-mon or D-man either one will do, but you know what I realized, beta has become way more interesting since I came along, no I mean it, I mean with all the fights between me and beta, they have attracted a lot of people, who knew that I could be so entertaining :heh:, correct me if I'm wrong and remember call me D-mon or D-man while doing it ;).

DeletedUser8362

Heh.. yes more entertaining at times but also more annoying with all the raging and yelling in here... No offence is ment to happen through this post:)

DeletedUser

i agree but please call me D-mon or D-man or The Dylynator please i hate god61

DeletedUser

Well...

Your posts are amusing... But not for reasons that you understand. I'll give you that.

DeletedUser

Well thanks I guess :rolleyes: do you know how I can improve? :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.