i'm still around

DeletedUser

As funny as it seems I had seriously doubt that I would still be around this long. I had planned to ghost and leave at the new year. I knew this world was dying but I did not think all the big players would be leaving as fast as they are. The world has become boring while my RL has become more fun. To all my friends leaving enjoy the real world and to the ones staying I welcome you to the final chapter of the book of Epsilon. But this is to all stay in touch we have played for over 2 long years. I will not be joining any other worlds I came to this world with 3 other friends with a 4th one joining a year later and I have outlasted them all. I will be here lurking until they pull the plug..which by the looks of it will be soon.

:pro:

DeletedUser4577

Your giving up Grepolis after Epsilon is finally done?

DeletedUser

yeap after 3 years i'm not going to play anymore online games after Epsilon closes

@Dom How about I just come over to your house and have a beer? oh wait you live too far away from me :p

DeletedUser4577

Well thats a shame. You should continue as I am sure you would still enjoy it...Us Vets (Even though you've been here longer than me) gatta stick together.

DeletedUser6029

yeap after 3 years i'm not going to play anymore online games after Epsilon closes

@Dom How about I just come over to your house and have a beer? oh wait you live too far away from me :p

Duh :D That was the point of wait a year... :D
/facepalm - Rednecks....I swear :p

DeletedUser

I didn't know you took any of Yashars city's JB.. Oh wait, it was the other way round XD.~X