Imbros: Toucan's Log

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Toucan's Log Day 1:

I have joined this world on it's outer reaches. My outlook is yet positive and I have high hopes for survival on this brave new world. The inhabitants that I can see in my immediate area seem to be near my growth and size and as such I do not believe much conflict will arise between us. This ocean seems largely unexplored and with that in mind I believe I will have room to grow.

I do not expect visitors in my city for many days to come and my hope is that those who do arrive will come with peace in mind. As for the oceans closer to the center of the world, well I'm not sure what lies there nor do I know what level of aggression their inhabitants possess. More updates to follow in the coming days.

--Balloon Toucan

2017-10-25_2137.png

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Toucan's Log Day 3:

All is quiet as I have focused my efforts on building my new city and by my efforts I mean the efforts of the workers in my city. Unfortunately said workers seem unable to construct a building with anything that resembles haste. As such the growth is painfully slow. Perhaps I should try bribing them with some commodity in an attempt to get them to speed up.

I have made contact with a number of the other inhabitants of this world and thus far all interactions have been friendly. I do not expect that to last. Soon my protection will wear off and then begins the time of trepidation and fear.

--Balloon Toucan

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Toucan's Log Day 8:

It's quieter than I had imagined. No attacks or vaguely threatening messages implying my near impending doom. Building has gotten even slower and I fear I will never be able to expand my empire at this rate. All is quiet on the eastern front but the western front.....the western front looks shifty. Will need to keep a closer eye on it.

I joined an alliance of mild mannered and friendly players. It seems it is not just me but rather this whole ocean that is surrounded in a fog of peacefulness and contentedness. Anyways I must now go back to the event in the hopes of unlocking this new hero who will speed along my growth.

--Balloon Toucan

DeletedUser46315

Nice little alliance you got there :p not far from me too! ;)

DeletedUser53560

You're right Toolan. It is a little too peaceful in our ocean. And the 35 player alliance cap doesn't really help that. Kinda leaves us stuck when it comes to advancing further.

DeletedUser46315

I might be friendly and send a trip you know for help

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Toucan's Log Day 11:

I now have the new hero that reduces build time as well as a stockpile of construction and recruitment reduction spells from island quests. Building should now increase in speed and my growth has move closer to conquest strength. Unfortunately I lack troops but who needs them to conquer something.

I have continued to talk to the random people that message me on a daily basis and I believe I am building bridges and connections that will aid me in the future. All this in order to achieve my goal of world domination......errrr......peaceful expansion. Right, that is all for now.

--Balloon Toucan

DeletedUser46315

Not with that attitude! Come on, show these guys how it's done.

DeletedUser53560

Toucan's Log Day 11:

I now have the new hero that reduces build time as well as a stockpile of construction and recruitment reduction spells from island quests. Building should now increase in speed and my growth has move closer to conquest strength. Unfortunately I lack troops but who needs them to conquer something.

I have continued to talk to the random people that message me on a daily basis and I believe I am building bridges and connections that will aid me in the future. All this in order to achieve my goal of world domination......errrr......peaceful expansion. Right, that is all for now.

--Balloon Toucan

You've already got christopholus ? How did you get all 5 branches so FAST ? XD I've only got 2 so far !