Imitheoi

DeletedUser

Hello. I am alicel1998, leader of the alliance, Imitheoi, in world Gamma. If you have any questions or want to join please contact me or demigodgio. Thank you.

Also, we've had a few more players join. Please just message me, and I'll let you into the alliance. Anyone can join, you just have to follow the requirements once you get in. I think that's fair enough, and it will provide an oppurtunity for new players to become more popular.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What ocean are you in? Recruitment standards?? You need to give these details for people to join and no im not gonna join you incase you ask :) im already in a brillant allaince called fusion :)

DeletedUser

tommyfjh, thank you for the advice. I was going to, but I got side tracked. But, thanks anyway.

DeletedUser

I am in ocean 14. My coordinates are 135, 454. I also have other players in my alliance, so you might want to check their coordinates, too. Look at my alliance overview, the names are all there. I will recruit anyone, because the requirements start AFTER you join. I know that sounds a little wierd, but I think it will work.

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone for all the support, and sorry for posting this in the wrong place. My computer got all wierd.