Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser

Immaturity on Another Level

This will be pretty shprt but Ill try to make it as interesting as possible, my PnP rep wont be ruined even if it is short.​

The player SirNoelRules may just be one of the most immature, most juevenile, adolescent .. oh wait, cant use big words because he wont understand them, even with dictionary.com opened in a second browser
:p

First, he challenges me to a 1v1, to satisfy him, I agree to just beat him real quick and show him who hes messing with.

images

Then later on he decides to join an alliance after we said that were not going to join any alliance and fight on our island. Well, hes an ocean away, in the biggest premade on the server.

tumblr_n5aamkyweF1s781h9o2_250.png

After I try to end it with this noob on the external forums like a rational person, he then decided to keep going on and on and on about how Im a noob. Yet he joined a couple months ago and has no experience of playing Grepolis besides reading the Wiki.

images

He decided to follow me ingame, just so he can continue talking to me or as you can now appropiately call, trolling me to get a reaction out of me since I decided to ignore him on the external forums along with his side kick. Civecnavi.

2O8B2lz.png

Please, somebody print me out a restraining order, Im allergic to stupidity

I'll say AHH-CHOO everytime the noob posts here, so Im guessing that Ill die of nasal inflaring.

DeletedUser

decent PnP, but you have a couple of things wrong, when I challenged you and said "No alliances" I meant no help fighting each other, not that we couldn't join an alliance. also, I never agreed to be on the same island, and that would be nearly impossible to accomplish anyway. finally, you didn't do a good job of trying to end it, when you call someone a coward they tend to want to continue the conversation...

other than that, it's good

DeletedUser

If you weren't then why would you join another alliance? :Angry:

because when I attack the lemur or the lemur attacks me, I won't ask for help, and if someone offers help I'll say no. Also, I wanted to already be in a good alliance after I beat the lemur so I wouldn't have to worry about finding one after.

DeletedUser

Excuses Excuses. I say you both restart on the rim on the same island and duke it out without joining any alliances

DeletedUser

Excuses Excuses. I say you both restart on the rim on the same island and duke it out without joining any alliances

why does it matter that I'm in an alliance if they give me no help during the 1v1?

DeletedUser

Your still a noob SirNoelRules, you make a lot of excuses of why you cant fight me. I also find it funny how you have a sidekick.

*Cough* Civecnavi *Cough*

DeletedUser

Your still a noob SirNoelRules, you make a lot of excuses of why you cant fight me.

when did I say I can't fight you, I'm still going to fight you. It's just a lot more interesting further into the game when we have multiple good cities and the troops from those cities to send at each other, and it will require much more skill to win that way