Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser

I've read part way through this argument and chest beating :rolleyes: I've been looking for a suitable world since Idalium, but this sort of behaviour from alleged decent players really puts me off joining this one.

DeletedUser46395

I've read part way through this argument and chest beating :rolleyes: I've been looking for a suitable world since Idalium, but this sort of behaviour from alleged decent players really puts me off joining this one.

I don't think anyone has ever alleged or believed that the main protagonists in this thread are decent players... ;)

DeletedUser41523

Orrrrr you could just not read the forums if it bugs you. I think I stayed off all yesterday. Don't let the Lemur turn you off.

DeletedUser47723

Stalk much ?

Stalking is my business and his job. So if you mind stalkers dear sir I suggest you to stop stalking others first before telling others to not stalk you. If you do indeed stop stalking others the others will still stalk you therefore stalking others does no harm other than the others not stalking you becomes invalid for you to point out and the only way to stop stalking others is to stop stalking on forums and to stop stalking the forums means stop stalking the posts meaning stop stalking your own posts and this leads to if you are stalking your own posts then stalp stalking yourself first and when you stop stalking yourslef then tell the stalkers to stop stalking you!!! GOT IT?

DeletedUser

Stalking is my business and his job. So if you mind stalkers dear sir I suggest you to stop stalking others first before telling others to not stalk you. If you do indeed stop stalking others the others will still stalk you therefore stalking others does no harm other than the others not stalking you becomes invalid for you to point out and the only way to stop stalking others is to stop stalking on forums and to stop stalking the forums means stop stalking the posts meaning stop stalking your own posts and this leads to if you are stalking your own posts then stalp stalking yourself first and when you stop stalking yourslef then tell the stalkers to stop stalking you!!! GOT IT?

All I hard was blah blh blah .. your a stalker too.