Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser22115

I dont care to read through all the arguing, so im not going to comment on that. No offense, but the only thing "immature on another level" is you posting this pnp, then arguing about who is the bigger noob. Honestly, anyone who agrees to a one on one fight in grepolis is a noob.

Lemur, you are not even CS ready yet, and when you get there you wont be able to take the city. You may be better than SirNoel (doubt it) but when you send your CS it will get sniped with no effort. Venemonium probably doesnt want to lose a city, so they are going to put a bir wall in there after the first attack. This obviously wasnt thought through enough, yet you still insist on trying to fight him. I wont be suprised if you arent rimmed by the end of the month.

Not only when he is CS ready he will have a nice city built up to conquest for a Venom player, basically handing out freebies

DeletedUser

I dont care to read through all the arguing, so im not going to comment on that. No offense, but the only thing "immature on another level" is you posting this pnp, then arguing about who is the bigger noob. Honestly, anyone who agrees to a one on one fight in grepolis is a noob.

Lemur, you are not even CS ready yet, and when you get there you wont be able to take the city. You may be better than SirNoel (doubt it) but when you send your CS it will get sniped with no effort. Venemonium probably doesnt want to lose a city, so they are going to put a bir wall in there after the first attack. This obviously wasnt thought through enough, yet you still insist on trying to fight him. I wont be suprised if you arent rimmed by the end of the month.

Sorry, I dont speak spanish.

DeletedUser40436

Can someone please explain how this thread has managed to reach 13 pages of nonsense...At this point, does it even matter what he says since it is nothing but more nonsense?

DeletedUser

Can someone please explain how this thread has managed to reach 13 pages of nonsense...At this point, does it even matter what he says since it is nothing but more nonsense?

We want to make the Lemur shut up, so we must kill him

DeletedUser

They care what I say ... Watch this little comment add another 2 pages. :p

DeletedUser

They care what I say ... Watch this little comment add another 2 pages. :p
that's like saying people care about that fly buzzing around their head, it's annoying so they respond to it, but they don't care about it

DeletedUser

Then Im not sure on how to give you a valid explanation of how it got this far. How about, there are a lot of active forum players here ?

DeletedUser

You remind me of an arrogant Nigerian War Beetle.

and you remind me of a fly. It flies around with no real goal, an just buzzes and annoys people. While there are a few people who like the fly, most just find it annoying, and eventually someone gets a fly swatter and the fly's story ends.

DeletedUser

Somewhat respectful !? You just insulted me. SirNoel ... Are you making fun of the way I speak ? Thats against the rules ... tsk tsk tsk ..

DeletedUser40436

If I were to insult you, I would actually insult you. Saying you remind me of a circus monkey is not insulting. Just ask chalna, TSF, and Monster mouse.

DeletedUser

No, I dont want to ask them, thats an insult. Im done talking to you ..

SirNoel.. go find a friend.