IMO/IYO Alliance leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Everyone should know what IMO is,but IYO as far as i know was just bad up my be it means In YOUR opinion.
Anyway i have high hopes for this because i haven't saw a thread liek this before. Here what you do...Say what you tink about the alliances leaders of the top 12,this is to express your opinion and to help those leaders(*cough* MRA leaders) IF they listen...

Here is the format...I'll post my opinion later because when i do it first nobody follows
Byzantine Empire
Leader:MOSID GrepoStats
My Opinion:

Shadows Fall
Leader:TommyKnight GrepoStats/GrepoStats
My Opinion:

Zombie Elite Pirates\
Leader:Cruzher GrepoStats:
My Opinion

TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN
Leader:twaha GrepoStats:
My Opinion

Shadow Titans U.A.N.
Leader:Ceaser 50 AD or ddodd01 GrepoStats:GrepoStats
My Opinion

The Great Empire -U.A.N-
Leader:Franz Molotov GrepoStats
My Opinion:

O.R.C.
Leader:leoneIII
My Opinion

The Shadows Forever
Leader:JoloDoshyu GrepoStats
My Opinion

SAMCRO
Leader:StarCharlie7 or ExtreMyst GrepoStats:GrepoStats
My Opinion

The Union of Elites
Leader:sid1993 or Lonely Farmer Grepostats:Grepostats
My Opinion:

Wolf Warriors
Leader:TenyaShade Drako Tony B Grepostats:GrepoStats:Grepostats
My Opinion

The 13th Legion
Leader:Graeme0161 Grepostats
My Opinion

If you just quote this and take out the
[ /quote] and the rest of the text the links will stay intact...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TommyKnight is TRSs?

DeletedUser

I'm interested in what they will say about me... hmmm...
I have previous experience on other revolt worlds and have a good grip of the game. But i'd prefer not to say what account and world it is.... as it may incur some conflicts....
hmmmm.

DeletedUser

Well would really hope if someone did this but here all to lazy :( or don't have the time :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i am the Leader of Union Of Elites.......lonely farmer is the diplomat....so would be great if you edit that...

DeletedUser

I am not sure how many people can actually genuinely comment on these leaders as most of us don't even know them and what work they are doing inter-alliance. Of course the results so far speak for themselves.

I guess I could comment for my leader(s) as I know how they are internally handling but even that might be quite a bit biased as no one will really come out an say there founder/leaders are crap.

I suggest we tweak this topic somehow to make it more feasible to be on topic ;) Sorry thought because I have no idea how to do that! :heh:

DeletedUser345

come on Apollo stop making random threads we really have no need for all of these? Who here can comment on any of these leaders and no them well? bar maybe Tommy.

DeletedUser

I will post on the only two I have seen before/had dealings with.

TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN
Leader: twaha
My Opinion: Impersonates another alliance? No link to tw shadows, wouldn't respond when quizzed on it. Will fail in this world.

Shadow Titans U.A.N.
My Opinion: Both don't know how to lead.... well thatis what my sources tell me. Both not very good at this game.

DeletedUser

come on Apollo stop making random threads we really have no need for all of these? Who here can comment on any of these leaders and no them well? bar maybe Tommy.

Won't make any more...but did get 3 +rep that said great thread or stuff liek that and a request to make it on the MU forums...so it didn't completely fail...

DeletedUser

I personally enjoy Apoll0's threads.

I agree, maybe they are not the best topics sometimes, but he is giving life to the Nu forums other than MrGlenn's paper.

DeletedUser

Who here can comment on any of these leaders and no them well?

I am not sure how many people can actually genuinely comment on these leaders as most of us don't even know them and what work they are doing inter-alliance. Of course the results so far speak for themselves.

The idea was to form an opinion based on there grepostats,personal conversations, and the way there alliance is ran and is working out,co-founders and can help,but the founder has the last call imo this is enough to form a basic idea/opinion on a leader.

DeletedUser

good luck with that..as most telling convos are quite secretive...but i might be willing to share some of mine.. and they would indeed reflect much about the leaders honor and integrity

DeletedUser

Double post :D got it...

Wolf Warriors
Tony B:Grepostats
My Opinion : Only worked with Tony B, seems to be an intelligent and good player yet still lacks good experience, will develop into a good leader, not sure if it will be in this world.

DeletedUser13647

Byzantine Empire
Leader:MOSID GrepoStats
My Opinion: MOSID is pretty rude in the forums, don't like 'im much

Shadows Fall
Leader:TommyKnight GrepoStats/GrepoStats
My Opinion:Great Leadership, haven't seen the leader in other worlds but he's made good decisions.

Zombie Elite Pirates\
Leader:Cruzher GrepoStats:
My Opinion: Don't really know the alliance or the leader well enough

TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN
Leader:twaha GrepoStats:
My Opinion: Bad leader, must do better or the alliance will fail.

Shadow Titans U.A.N.
My Opinion: ddodd01 is a bad leader who is satisfied when he shouldn't be.

The Great Empire -U.A.N-
Leader:Franz Molotov GrepoStats
My Opinion: Joined UAN, Nuff said

O.R.C.
Leader: leoneIII
My Opinion: I'm in ORC and he's been a great leader so far. Especially leading on the battlefield against W-T-F.

The Shadows Forever
Leader:JoloDoshyu GrepoStats
My Opinion: Better leader than before. Still not very good alliance too lead though.

SAMCRO
Leader:StarCharlie7 or ExtreMyst GrepoStats:GrepoStats
My Opinion: From the state of the alliance I say bad leader

The Union of Elites
Leader:sid1993 or Lonely Farmer Grepostats:Grepostats
My Opinion: Same as above

Wolf Warriors
Leader:TenyaShade Drako Tony B Grepostats:GrepoStats:Grepostats
My Opinion: Nothing further

The 13th Legion
Leader:Graeme0161 Grepostats
My Opinion

If you just quote this and take out the
[ /quote] and the rest of the text the links will stay intact...

Status
Not open for further replies.