Pnp Impact completely untrustworthy

DeletedUser

Lowkey all of that was to keep the peace while we decided what to do the council knew about it. In fact i told him to say some of those things because i knew it would fuel your ego and make you feel better about yourself!

DeletedUser46395

I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that Impact are not to be trusted, tales of their dirty tricks and underhand methods abound on this server and it seems just about every alliance out there has the same opinion of them.

However, it's not that long ago that Wred said this in the Lapithos forum about Penethol: "He is not a player to lead an alliance, he is not a player to be in an alliance" - yet they are now members of the same alliance in Lapithos, and pacted here in a way that has been described very clearly by Lowkey as being just a device to hide true numbers. So it seems like there's not much integrity there, either, and personally, I'm much more disappointed by that - everyone on the server knows Impact are the lowest of the low, it's always disappointing to find that people you had respect for are little better, though.

DeletedUser6378

So you admit you intentionally lied to your pact alliances. Keep making yourself look bad because your doing a better job of it then I ever could.

DeletedUser

So you admit you intentionally lied to your pact alliances. Keep making yourself look bad because your doing a better job of it then I ever could.

You had a leader feed info how is that relevant and non the less it was a pact no one wanted.

DeletedUser6378

I can post another conversation here to show your lying here. When your group found out exactly who we are they were all for it. So don't go trying to act like it was just 1 person that wanted the pact, or I will show everybody that you are a liar. The only person that didn't want the pact was you, and that is because of your ego. Well your ego has ruined Impact, and the ability your group had to be trusted. The more you try to make yourself look good the more mail i get from other alliances wanting to join a coalition against you. So by all means keep it up, and help me some more.

DeletedUser

I can post another conversation here to show your lying here. When your group found out exactly who we are they were all for it. So don't go trying to act like it was just 1 person that wanted the pact, or I will show everybody that you are a liar. The only person that didn't want the pact was you, and that is because of your ego. Well your ego has ruined Impact, and the ability your group had to be trusted. The more you try to make yourself look good the more mail i get from other alliances wanting to join a coalition against you. So by all means keep it up, and help me some more.

Lowkey after it was already done everyone went along with it. Funny how you call me a liar in the forums you mentioned how you've rimmed me before yet never provided an example.

DeletedUser30636

Yeah my predictions were right.. Impact would have so many internal problems like in nysa.. Shrefty dont take this as an offence but you're still a kid to run an alliance with so good players with such an ego..

we dont have any internal problems? we had a small hiccup and after removing teflon everything is running very smoothly. I think you misread what i said. i said if we kept teflon, he would have possibly created internal problems in the future.

Lowkey is putting this stuff out here like we want to hide it. we have nothing to hide.

after all this is a game, im here to win and have some fun.

everyone needs to stop acting like this stuff never happens and just have some fun.

DeletedUser30636

i said i was ok with the pact once i hear the name, yes. And ill admit to that. Although i do regret it. BUT! i also never gave teflon the permission to go ahead with the pact. Our council works as a team, I like to hear everyones side of the situation before we do things like that, and Teflon went ahead with the pact before hearing everyones side. Again were not hiding anything so why do you keep thinking that youve caught us?

DeletedUser

Lowkey is power hungry
Impact is not to be trusted at all
Pickled Soldier or Teflon was kicked for his ego
ShreftyThred is trying to protect his alliances pride
Demon is trying to protect himself
GoldLemur is eating popcorn watching :)

DeletedUser

Lowkey is power hungry
Impact is not to be trusted at all
Pickled Soldier or Teflon was kicked for his ego
ShreftyThred is trying to protect his alliances pride
Demon is trying to protect himself
GoldLemur is eating popcorn watching :)

he has a very good point. I was in the first impact it failed I think this second one will fail sorry to say. I think all the council are to busy killing each other

DeletedUser

I predicted this long ago, with these premades that are really good with experienced members and all these extraordinary players in them, internal problems are always there, no matter how good they look.

DeletedUser46395

I think that's a really good point, actually; scorn is heaped on MRAs, but a well put together MRA (with less emphasis on M, more on careful R) generally has fewer internal issues than even the best scratch premade; expectations are lower, to start with, and people expect to have to work together, whereas with a premade everyone expects things to be right from day one, and everyone is squabbling for position.

DeletedUser

Interesting read i don't agree with the personal comments about roy and i have played with both played so its no me being biased. Demon is also a good player just tends to rub people the wrong way. I think this just makes things worse for impact i know they have a lot of people who consider them enemies and if they all come together it would be very hard for them to survive. And lemur we all like each other in the buccaneers ;)

DeletedUser

Also, each player has their own way of doing things, I mean, they're all experienced and already know how to play, but they don't all play the same way, especially if you got the players from different worlds, alliances and on the external forums. Usually that premade ends up either getting rid of certain players, and not just one, disbanding, or a group of players leaves that alliance and creates their own.

DeletedUser46395

Yup. They don't adapt as well as the very same players would in an MRA, simply because they don't think they need to adapt, and are trying to outdo each other.

DeletedUser23384

Lets make this clear everything i did for Impact was for the players thats why they looked up to me. When it came to deciding this pact i was approached by Lowkey so i took it to the council. there was me kuz and shrefty there and we all decided on it. and Shrefty said go ahead so i did everything is running smoothly then loki comes round and trashes it all. The council had made the decision to pact and loki couldnt face that someone had agreed to a decision that wasnt his.

3 times in the first week of this server loki argued with shrefty calling him everything under the sun, taking the mick out of him personally and as a leader. I watched shrefty get beat down and be soft on loki despite being our founder. I let it slide and worked loki out but when he began to argue with me he couldnt handle it. saying he would argue with anything and everything i said. Seems like someone has bad ego problems where thye cant face it if a good decision wasnt made by them.

Edit: also you told everyone i could disband the alliance and kick everyone. If i remember loki isnt that what happened to AP because of you?

DeletedUser

im too lazy to read all that can someone tell me what happened in a few sentences?

DeletedUser46395

im too lazy to read all that can someone tell me what happened in a few sentences?

Loads of egos, personal animosities, not a lot of team ethos or integrity from anyone involved, and the main protagonists haven't the sense to see that they're doing themselves at least as much damage as their enemies with a public slanging match, the way I read it. The actual detail is boring as hell, as is generally the case with such things. Can't see that anyone emerges from this with any credit at all.

DeletedUser16512

OMG so much drama im glad its all nice in my alliance, read the whole thread and to be honest people need to play the game rather than wondering what everyone else is up to time will tell.

good luck to you all and have fun :)

DeletedUser47369

Here is a rabbit in an Army Tank

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ Pew Pew
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
Wrecking Crew