Impact (Resurrected once again)

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser21625

Will this be the same bunch of characters in Pandosia that sent a spy into an alliance, disbanded it, and then bragged about it all over the forums?

DeletedUser30636

As stated before, ill say this once again. No more arrogance, no more foul play, no more talk. I would appreciate it everyone stopped predicting our future by our past, lets move on from Pandosia, or Nysa

DeletedUser47369

As stated before, ill say this once again. No more arrogance, no more foul play, no more talk. I would appreciate it everyone stopped predicting our future by our past, lets move on from Pandosia, or Nysa

Did it happen Twice?

DeletedUser48699

These are my perfect settings, I can't help but apply. :)

Experience in game:
4-5 years of on and off gameplay including Naxos and Tau
Leading Experience:
Naxos, 30+ cities.
Why you want to join:
Perfect settings and I want a crown. :)
link to your GrepoStat information:
I currently am only in Zancle where I just started, so not in effect. This is a new account.
Skype Name:
jack9r9

I would also love a council spot, I have a lot of experience with leadership and I'm always itching to help out. :)

DeletedUser30636

These are my perfect settings, I can't help but apply. :)

Experience in game:
4-5 years of on and off gameplay including Naxos and Tau
Leading Experience:
Naxos, 30+ cities.
Why you want to join:
Perfect settings and I want a crown. :)
link to your GrepoStat information:
I currently am only in Zancle where I just started, so not in effect. This is a new account.
Skype Name:
jack9r9

I would also love a council spot, I have a lot of experience with leadership and I'm always itching to help out. :)

ill message you on skype within the next couple of days, a little preoccupied the rest of the weekend. Theres just a few concerns i want to go over with you

DeletedUser48699

ill message you on skype within the next couple of days, a little preoccupied the rest of the weekend. Theres just a few concerns i want to go over with you

I'm sorry, I've had some RL stuff come up and can't play in 2 worlds. Zancle is all I can manage for now. :(

DeletedUser

Can't wait to start playing again in what will be such a fantastic alliance!

DeletedUser30636

I dont know yet, probably NW. also if the settings we want are offered in the US first, we'll be joining there so we'll see where we end up