Impact (Resurrected once again)

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser48423

Experience in game:
Played in Byllis in Order of Prometheus went pretty far in it as a leader of the alliance before leaving due to real life problems.
Pandosia was in Black Ship on my old account with over 15+ cities but left that world.
Sinope was in core getting up there before I restarted in Rim with some old friends in Byllis in the alliance Knights of Prometheus.(Still Playing in)

Leading Experience:
Leader in Order of Prometheus before I left we were Rank #3 then #2 before I left.
In Sinope I am council in Knights of Prometheus.

Why you want to join:
Already in one revolt world were I restarted to join Rim with some old friends I played I played with in Byllis. Looking for next world that I will be joining no matter if it on us or en servers. I have been in one of your other alliances with my old account(Escape King) willing to be in this one to.

link to your GrepoStat information:
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=biohazard15

Skype Name:
aaron394860

DeletedUser30636

Experience in game:
Played in Byllis in Order of Prometheus went pretty far in it as a leader of the alliance before leaving due to real life problems.
Pandosia was in Black Ship on my old account with over 15+ cities but left that world.
Sinope was in core getting up there before I restarted in Rim with some old friends in Byllis in the alliance Knights of Prometheus.(Still Playing in)

Leading Experience:
Leader in Order of Prometheus before I left we were Rank #3 then #2 before I left.
In Sinope I am council in Knights of Prometheus.

Why you want to join:
Already in one revolt world were I restarted to join Rim with some old friends I played I played with in Byllis. Looking for next world that I will be joining no matter if it on us or en servers. I have been in one of your other alliances with my old account(Escape King) willing to be in this one to.

link to your GrepoStat information:
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=biohazard15

Skype Name:
aaron394860

If i recall correctly, you we're a friend of Teflon Don. Me and him didn't have a friendly farewell. With that being said, and the fact that you've posted in other premades, I will have to respectfully decline your application. I appreciate the time you took to apply, and its nothing personal, I just cant trust the friends of my enemies. I wish you well, for whomever you play with, and good luck.

DeletedUser30636

that was harsh? haha, the only reason i know him was because of Teflon, and we had some issues in Pandosia. I dont know why that would come back and bite me.

JungleBear

Phrourach
He may be a super warrior has learned from any mistakes and use that as his motivation to single handidly bring u down....

Of course i was in pandosia too and dont know teflon or bio just sat reading forums while bored ha ha sorry

DeletedUser30636

no worries, i was just curious. and perhaps, But i wasnt mean about it. so idk what he'd have to prove. its not because his lack of skill :p

DeletedUser25609

It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it ;) en84 will probably be soon :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30490

lol Druvi as council member? Sink :p

1292102239519.gif

btw shrefty how many members?:p

DeletedUser48699

I actually will be interested in joining this alliance... would love to join the next revolt world with a great premade. :) Sign me up. skype: live:jack9r9

App:
Experience in game:
A lot, my first world was en19 Tau, have been playing on and off since. Best world i got about 35 cities in Delphi... This is a new acc though...
Leading Experience:
Have lead a few alliances, a lot of experience... had one alliance that was #1 for like a month... then I had to quit lol
Why you want to join:

link to your GrepoStat information: none really, just came back from a break, just gold trading in zancle

Skype Name: live:jack9r9

DeletedUser39031

It would be a mad troll if the next world is conquest, if there is a next world that is.