Impact (Resurrected once again)

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser44550

As soon as the forums open I am sure we will all get our fill of trash talk. :pro:

DeletedUser27128

We should really start a pre world trash talking thread.
tumblr_nfiumcpwjW1tq1toro1_400.gif

Wish Granted. You're welcome!

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Experience in game: 3-4 years (It's been awhile i don't keep exact time lol Mostly just watch my in game progress to get a better idea.)

Leading Experience: Have literally lead over a dozen alliances. I have been anywhere from member to council/ Founder and have been in charge of offensive Ops involving timed and coordinated city captures. (I'm no master of the game but i know my stuff.)

Why you want to join: It's always good to find a loyal and tight knit group, as it yields best results of good game play. That's all im after is to have a fun time and kick some $%#.

link to your GrepoStat information: I have recent gone under a new name (my old on being DarkOden99) So my prego stats for this one will not show all my great accomplishments. Also, im uncerttain if the other profile is still in their database? I have no clue.

Skype Name: DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman

Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day. Look forward to hearing back.

DeletedUser30490

we were just kidding about nameless recruitment being close:p

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Well make up your mind :p Like i stated i'm just looking for a group to have fun with. So if it's yours then cool. If not oh well. However, Be wary about how you go about joking. As it can lead to misunderstandings.

DeletedUser43451

Nice poaching from other pages im not to worried Shrefty very rarely stays in worlds including the beta sandbox worlds and i understand Mauw will be with you guys so i will give a early very accurate prediction :SINK

DeletedUser30490

we shall see who sinks:)
besides like i said we didnt poach anyone
was just joking around and now the guy wants to join us so,that's not my fault:p

Ryann16

Strategos
Nice poaching from other pages im not to worried Shrefty very rarely stays in worlds including the beta sandbox worlds and i understand Mauw will be with you guys so i will give a early very accurate prediction :SINK

Again, we never poached. He hasn't joined us. And you call sink because of two skilled players? Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser43451

Mauw certainly is not skilled for starts and shrefty i respect and have played with but tends to jump ship very fast when the going gets tough hence the resurrection of impact this will be his 3rd time as far as i know ? I really do hope teflon joins this server it would be very interesting ;)

DeletedUser36436

Guys, they were only having a little banter. They even sent us the guy back. Dont get your hair in a twist. Any good grepo player knows not to join these nubs. :D

DeletedUser30490

Impact members,do not join the world yet! We will post a link soon. Wait till then please!

DeletedUser30636

I would like to assure everyone that no poaching was done, this is a very non poaching alliance! :pro:

My colleagues, who are lets just say not the sharpest tools, we're making a joke :D. I apologize for any confusion, lets get back to the game!