Impact???

DeletedUser

Now just wondering what is happening? Seemed like this alliance was presented like the best one here on externals???
Few points that are interesting to discuss:

1. Few members joining Wrecking Crew?? now is the structure of Impact shaking???

2. Pact with BnS?? I taught Impact spoke of them as MRA... This is a surprise :)

DeletedUser46838

I told everyone: alliance that started out as the best TEND TO FALL

DeletedUser40768

Now just wondering what is happening? Seemed like this alliance was presented like the best one here on externals???
Few points that are interesting to discuss:

1. Few members joining Wrecking Crew?? now is the structure of Impact shaking???

2. Pact with BnS?? I taught Impact spoke of them as MRA... This is a surprise :)

Allow me to explain. The structure is not shaken it completely snapped in half while I was sleeping. You see there were some leadership problems going on, where many players were unable to trust the council. This cause many of us to want out secretly, but then the info was leaked out to the council. The council found out, and one of them ghosted. The others are showing no signs of life, and after one of the best players so far in this world decided to leave that was the turning point. Forums seem to have become a big mess, and chaos and disorder was everywhere. Players are quitting, and other leaving as planned. Again I was asleep when Impact imploded for good, but this is pretty much what happened in a little summary :)

DeletedUser23384

Pact with BnS lol at loki, ego never wins

everyone stay tuned for me pnp

DeletedUser46838

Impact just died. For the 2nd time.
And probably forever.

DeletedUser46838

so there was an impact inside impact which was one big impact that caused impact to have no impact anymore?

The impacts cancel out.

Now the bones and skulls alliance will betray Impact and throw skulls at them , creating a massive dent inside impact

DeletedUser

Its like deja vu from Gythium . . . Tiny Tedies . . . and somewhat like Red Mist from Myonia. So weird.

Well it is extremely hard to work with a big group of seasoned players with (sorry but it is true) big egos and to direct them, when they do not like something blackmail mode is on. I hope they ll stick around cuz we need as many good players around for this world to be competitive and fun.

DeletedUser

I was in Impact's premade Skype group chat, and i knew Impact wasn't going to last.

lokiswrath may be a good player, but his ego is just way too big for anyone to work with him. I will never ever underestimate his ability to people off and kill his own alliance.

DeletedUser

loki right now
amXjxA6_460s.jpg

DeletedUser

Whoever is going to make the PnP, please add lots of pictures :)