Imperial Guard

DeletedUser

The Imperial Guard is an elitist alliance situated in Ocean 44. We are a small alliance that looks for active and strong members who believe in a mix of troops and points. We like to socialize with each other on the forums and support one another without hesitation on the battlefield. We are loyal to one another at all costs. We do not accept just anyone, however feel free to message one of our members to ask for an invite and you will be evaluated. We also acknowledge the fact that you have a normal life outside of the game and plan accordingly to this. While we call for activity we do not call for fanaticism.

We are the few...

The Proud....

The Imperial Guard!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Promising alliance right there :)

DeletedUser

Your shaping up to be a nice alliance. Well done people!

DeletedUser

the name sounds familiar hmmmm, have you been on any other worlds or is this the 1st go at setting this alliance up.

nice intro btw, i liked it :)

DeletedUser

As far as I know we are the first ones to be in any worlds with the name Imperial Guard.

DeletedUser

Hey snagglepus did you got the idea of naming this alliance the Imperial guard from my siggy?

DeletedUser

Well before I bite off more than I can chew here I just want to say that MY Imperial Guard is much better off than the other one :D

DeletedUser

I was thinking that I'm going to join this alliance if my current one failed.

DeletedUser

Your not another Jarpenguin though are ya ;)

I'm not a jarpenguin(pingu) that misspells "the" to teh and makes fun of blazey all the time.
Plus I'm not going to run around and disband all the alliances in the world(MRA or Elite).

DeletedUser

Haha I actually like Jarpenguin, but Lego did you enjoy the recruitment vid at all or was it too much? :supermad:

DeletedUser

Yeah...didn't really think of that..

(Goes and secretly puts its on)

DeletedUser

That recruitment vid is pretty good =]

Imperial Guard is a good alliance, I recommend joining them.