Impersonators

DeletedUser

So, there are players out there that just can't hack it in Iota. There's also players that think it's cute to have double-accounts.

This guy is both of them: BBCue. of the Atlantic League.

Why that guy isn't me:
1) I hate double-accounts. For whatever reason people think its fine to have them as a safe-haven or a way to get ahead on resource production, but I think it's for players that can't hack it with one account. It's a game that continuously restarts you!
2) Talk with him. He sounds like a child and doesn't write out "you." He also says things that I would never say.
3) I hate dots except as used as a period at the end of a sentence.

He sent messages to my players telling them things to try to make them quit as if it was me (see below).:supermad::Angry::supermad:

I have asked all my players & allies block the guy, but I also ask you as well or at least consider that just isn't me. Unless you want to waste your time with him. Any recommendations if this can be reported or just psychological warfare, so suck it up?

Thanks!

The Real Slim Shady:pro:

Look i have been looking at your stats and i want u to attack more or u can leave my great alliance i don't think you understand i have players on hand to join my alliance and you are just taking up room so get better or get out! got it and if u don't reply then leave and even if i do forgive u and want u to come back just don't message me back i don't need the trouble of making u come back because lets face it if i said come back u would
message me.

BBCue

DeletedUser

lol looks like you have a fan.

Of course that would be very annoying. Hopefully your mates arent so stupid they would fall for it.

DeletedUser

But why do I attract the stalkers?

None of my players fell for it. Some of my guys led him on and one just said he convinced him to quit the account.

DeletedUser

oh that's quite funny :D

glad you're not cheating though tho I'd have been very surprised if you were anyway

DeletedUser

ha! I saw this when I looked you up to mail you in-game. Thought...Huh??? as I wouldn't have expected that from you. Furthermore...if you had decided to multi-account my guess is you'd be a tad more clever about it ;)

It's obvious from the syntax that this is not you. This noob also seems a far cry less articulate than yourself. If your alliance mates can't decipher that on their own then ZOINKS!!! click the x click the x click the x ;)

DeletedUser

It took me a few days to figure out it wasn't the real BBCue. This BBCue was making way to much sense and laughing at my jokes. I tried to get the guys to swap BBCue's but there was apparently liberal distribution of cookies by the original to avoid being supplanted.

DeletedUser

ha! I saw this when I looked you up to mail you in-game. Thought...Huh??? as I wouldn't have expected that from you. Furthermore...if you had decided to multi-account my guess is you'd be a tad more clever about it ;)

It's obvious from the syntax that this is not you. This noob also seems a far cry less articulate than yourself. If your alliance mates can't decipher that on their own then ZOINKS!!! click the x click the x click the x ;)

And i'm guessing that's when you click the + click the + click the + :p

No one took the bait, but actually one talked him into quitting. And just in case BBCue. had second thoughts, his city went from 342 to 304 today.

Lightning bolt
Dark clouds appear over the city, a thundering lightning bolt strikes down and leaves only a damaged building behind.
Effect:
Damaged building: Senate
New level: 1

DeletedUser

i think i know who...

i will PM you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is not! :p

its not me either ;)

I know who it is.......
so.. yea, lol