Important need to know classified intel!

DeletedUser

What do you mean? Like post intel about other players here?

DeletedUser18132

He means we can post in other's threads again. It was closed down for a while.

DeletedUser

wow there is awfully a lot of new players (rofl) will be approving those threads throughout the next couple of days :p

DeletedUser18132

Is mine in the mix? I posted it some time ago, never got approved. Just delete it please. :)

DeletedUser

I have never seen this done on other forums. Why are intro threads mod approved before they appear in the forum? Just curious.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Helps cut down on spam as people like to post like 6 intro threads because they are simply that self important. Or they will post a new one after a few months.

DeletedUser

Hagop I am gone for about 3 years and u still haven't managed to post more than me haha and skype will be as soon as I remember how to get in it

DeletedUser

Hagop I am gone for about 3 years and u still haven't managed to post more than me haha and skype will be as soon as I remember how to get in it

Please please make a new account if you have to and add me on skype hagop.abroumian1 :p

DeletedUser47961

I`d be interested to know how many players who play now played on the original Beta test world 1. I played on world 1 till the next gen World 2 and on and off since then, internet access permitting. I still enjoy it as much and haven`t found a better game.