Passed Improvement: Aid for "Colour-Blind Players"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

It's shocking that this hasn't been implemented yet. It's as simple as creating an alternative colour theme for the game and making sure all text stays 1 colour as well as a few other minor tweaks.

I wonder if Innogames have ramps so wheelchair users can enter their offices or if they have a strictly able-bodied only hiring policy?
They have :D :D :D
The irony. :D

DeletedUser42393

It's shocking that this hasn't been implemented yet. It's as simple as creating an alternative colour theme for the game and making sure all text stays 1 colour as well as a few other minor tweaks.

You'd think something so simple would have been done already. One day in the very far future we will hear from the development team, they must be creating their own colour or something?

DeletedUser42393

~Bump.

Why has this not been implemented yet, it has been loooonnggg.. Any updates here?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I sent this to them ages ago. Their reasons were that while you guys think it's simple it really isn't and would be a lot of work in addition to everything they have to work on constantly. For a very very small percentage of people it would be too much work. While I agree it would be nice I can understand their reasoning.

DeletedUser23986

I sent this to them ages ago. Their reasons were that while you guys think it's simple it really isn't and would be a lot of work in addition to everything they have to work on constantly. For a very very small percentage of people it would be too much work. While I agree it would be nice I can understand their reasoning.

It would be great if we can get o know whats that exactly, other than changing the graphics slowly, and adding unwelcomed events.

DeletedUser42393

To be honest I was going to ask the same thing, but I assume the reply would have been along the lines of:
"They don't leak the details"

So I hadn't bothered. I don't think it could be that difficult to slightly alter a colour, but w/e. I take it more as a:
"CBA, whats the point in helping a minority issue. We have better things to introduce to the game, that will better it. Such as excessive monetary add-ons".

DeletedUser

They're too busy adding bugs to the game and making the interface as unwieldy as possible.

They change the interface all the time, how can this be any different? Amatuers turn out graphics updates for other games regularly and these guys are pros.

DeletedUser18132

It would be great if we can get o know whats that exactly, other than changing the graphics slowly, and adding unwelcomed events.

Don't forget the new Warfare packages which everyone will love!

/sarcasmoff

DeletedUser50502

Has this still not been added? It's been 2 years, and i'm pretty sure Inno could get sued for not giving disadvantaged people the help that they need to play.

DeletedUser8396

Has this still not been added? It's been 2 years, and i'm pretty sure Inno could get sued for not giving disadvantaged people the help that they need to play.

No. They can't. Optional service, no international laws demanding them to have aid for colorblind players. There's literally no way they could be sued - at all. Doesn't mean they shouldn't put this in, though, but saying they could get sued is incredibly naive.

DeletedUser50502

No. They can't. Optional service, no international laws demanding them to have aid for colorblind players. There's literally no way they could be sued - at all. Doesn't mean they shouldn't put this in, though, but saying they could get sued is incredibly naive.

Well I guess I'm a bit naive. Well even if they can't get sued from giving a disabled person a disadvantage in their game, then they should do it because it's the ethical that my to do. I only said that because in a game I used to play, they got sued for not having some thing for blind people. I don't know what it was, but the game got shut down so I was just wondering.

DeletedUser

Well I guess I'm a bit naive. Well even if they can't get sued from giving a disabled person a disadvantage in their game, then they should do it because it's the ethical that my to do. I only said that because in a game I used to play, they got sued for not having some thing for blind people. I don't know what it was, but the game got shut down so I was just wondering.

Which game was it? Sounds odd.

DeletedUser31385

Inno Games has to add this because of German Disability Laws (servers are German).

Status
Not open for further replies.