Inactive Topic Improvement - Conquest icon

DeletedUser21774

Proposal:A conquest/revolt button lights up and player clicks on it to see the equivalent of the siege/revolt status. Players who have multiple cities in siege will be able to monitor the status of each siege with the press of a button.

Alternate from suggestions to original idea: Even if there could be a permanent notification on the side where we get notification would be great. It would only be disappear once the siege ends if not you can access the siege from the notification. (Druvi)

Reason: Scrolling through a large city list is very cumbersome. This enables the player, with the press of a single button, to review the status of all their sieges in progress, or all the cities they have in revolt with a CS on the way.

Details: In a conquest world clicking on the icon reveals a the status window same as is shown now by the sieging city with the occupying troops in the front window, and the incoming attacks/support in the 'troops' window.
In a revolt world it will show the city(ies) in revolt. [NOT positive how this works with revolt as I haven't played in 2 years. However if just for conquest games this idea is time saving]

Visual Aids: Same as the current siege window.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Without administrator, it allows players to support their siege (revolt) with other cities by clicking on the target city in the window.
Even with administrator it can be a good help, but doesn't confer all the advantages of using the administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

i like this
even if there could be a permanent notification on the side where we get notification would be great
it would only be disappear once the siege ends if not you can access the siege from the notification

great idea

DeletedUser29066

I can see where this would be useful. I'm for it

DeletedUser40768

Good idea, although siege reports now make it kind of easy to keep track of multiple conquests.