Inactive Topic Improvement: Notific Bar Needs Overlapping

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Proposal: Notifications of incoming/outgoing, trade, recruitment needs to overlap

Reason: It is often difficult to have a quick look at the incomings and other notifics from the bar when you have multiple windows opened. It can be related to just making things easier. The reason is very weird because people like me wants to do stuff fast.

Details: Often when we are posting a thread in the defense tab talking about a incoming CS. And you need to include incoming support timings or few attacks. You sure want to have a quick look at the bar the opens up when you hover the mouse on it, not the commands overview.

This is what happens currently,
60e7c47e41de4667be0b8727db690865.png

If this could have been overlapping all the opened windows like alliance forum, reports etc. it would really help out. Specially for a gold-trade dependent player like me, I don't always have the command overview. Currently you gotta minimize all tabs to see those timings, and then reopen them, post them. I'm either too lazy, or too hasty to keep doing this. And I feel I am not the only one here.

This is just a basic. That scroll-down temporary sliders must overlap all other stuff. Shouldn't take much. Not a big thing, but it helps. Not all of us play on a large shiny monitor. :(

Balance: Not required.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
I will agree whoever says it's not really a necessary one.

Tbh it won't require much tweak as far as I can guess.

Loopylou12

Phrourach
Why don't you just drag the window to where it doesn't interfere with other info. Just left click in the top left corner of any of the open windows and drag them there where you want them. Job done.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Why don't you just drag the window to where it doesn't interfere with other info. Just left click in the top left corner of any of the open windows and drag them there where you want them. Job done.
Ofcourse there is always a way out. But easy hovering is always expected and the feature should have actually worked like that. Because the scroll down tabs always work overlapping others.

This might be listed as a bug/fix as well.