Passed Improvement: Publish multiple reports together

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Proposal: To be able to publish multiple reports together, by selecting the reports wanted by checking the small box on the right, and clicking on a "publish selected items" button.

Reason: It's too tiring and takes too long to publish multiple reports, specially when you have an inbox full of them. The reports should be published in chronological order, as often people mess up the order while posting large number of reports. It would avoid any confusion/miscommunication if the report come in chronological order!

Details: Add a button called "publish selected items" which publishes all the reports and generates BBcodes sequencially, which can directly be copy-pasted like individual reports

Visual Aids: Not much needed, just have to add one button!

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Not that I could think of.

I checked the DNS list, and couldn't find something like this. Please excuse me if this has already been suggested before.

Please let me know about your opinions on this.

Thanks,
Bond 007

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

I like the idea, pretty sure a friend of mine had an idea like this more than a year ago on the US server. Then again who knows what I can remember from that long ago :D

DeletedUser44089

This is a good idea, could be helpful for long, high action sieges.

DeletedUser27128

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it. I hope others take notice of this soon, and hope that it is implemented!

DeletedUser18132

I think I remember something like this suggested before, but since I'm too lazy to find it all I can say is good idea!

DeletedUser27128

Thanks for all the positive responses :D If you like it, please rate the thread and let others know so that this idea gets implemented!

DeletedUser27128

Thanks guys :D I hope more people support this and it gets implemented

DeletedUser47369

DR-DOOM likes this

thumb-facebook-style-like-a-boss-shirt-this-design-is-printed-on-61-oz--6905.jpg

DeletedUser33530

It almost annoys me that this idea is so simple and yet it is so great.
I without a doubt heard this idea before though somewhere. Just cant put my finger on it.

DeletedUser30490

same here...pretty sure this has been suggested before....

Edit:here we go...>>Rejected:Multiple Report Publishing

sorry to burst that bubble bond:p
but don't know why lane rejected it...must be something technical?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

I see... I think I missed that. :( oh well, I suppose can't do anything about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.