Passed Improvement: Publish multiple reports together

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Can a mod please tell if this thread is vaild or no? As it has not been closed yet, I hope that this idea is met by some approval from people

DeletedUser31385

This probably wont get implemented for ages, The devs arent listening to our ideas right now.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a great idea. It can get confusing. Would be nice if you can just hover over the report and hold the CTRL button and copy and save multiple reports and paste them on the forum. Would be a great time saver. :)

DeletedUser27128

Are ideas from this section actually implemented into the game? Because I see so many good ideas around, but looks like no one is listening...

DeletedUser8396

Are ideas from this section actually implemented into the game? Because I see so many good ideas around, but looks like no one is listening...

I'm still compiling a list of ideas that are both qualified for a vote and deciding which should be put to a vote at this time. Be sure, we do listen and encourage the continuing suggestions for new game concepts. Hopefully I can make the poll by late November to early December.

DeletedUser27128

Just wondering, how much support does an idea need to be eligible for voting?

DeletedUser31385

Once it meets the requirements it can become either a development or a improvement depending on the format used.

DeletedUser27128

If anyone has any improvements or suggestions, please feel free... I think the new poll will be coming up, I'd like to see this one there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.