Inactive Topic Improvement to reports feature

DeletedUser10962

Proposal: Make it possible to add units in published spy reports to the simulator

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Yes - didn't find anything similar

Reason: Improves the interface for the user. Saves everyone trying to individually copy the numbers across to the simulator

Details:

When you get a spy report you get the option to put all the units in the report into the simulator in order to calculate what you need to clear the city. This feature would allow any published report sent in a bb code to be added to the simulator using the same button. Basically so when someone else gets a spy report it's as easy to work with as it is when you get it

Visual Aids:

None

Balance:

Not required

Abuse Prevention:

Not sure this can really be abused

Summary: This is a minor modification that will improve the game interface for people. It's not a major modification but I think a number of people will find it useful

DeletedUser

That's very true...spy reports don't have that option currently. I don't see a reason to not add this. Would help everyone!

DeletedUser

seems strange that this hasnt already been implemented by Inno, a good idea, and im positive it will pass :D

DeletedUser

I have nothing negative on this idea!

I think it'd be a simple yet helpful improvement! Keep up the discussion! :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser41495

ive been thinking this for a while, sounds like a great idea

DeletedUser14283

Option to add to Simulator

Proposal: Have the option to add posted spy reports into the simulator.

Reason: Currently you need to add the troop details yourself to the simulator, whereas if you had the option to click like a normal report it can save time and effort especially if the page refreshes or the simulator closes.

Details: When you see a report posted in the forum of a mail you have a button on the report which allows you to add it straight to the simulator.

Visual Aids:
dee7dc935a.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention: There is no abuse that I can think of.