Improvement Voting!

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Well...I'm still new to this so if I messed up something which I'm sure I did I'm sorry! While Phoenix is away we'll be doing this my way as I have no clue how he picks/runs this section..Anyways, Here are the Improvements up for voting!

• You may only pick "Yes" for half of the ideas going to vote.
  • Voting "No" for all ideas is allowed. If you select "No" I'd like to know why so that the OP can help add to the idea.
  • It is NOT allowed to vote "yes" and "no" for a single idea. If that happens your votes will be voided.
  • The poll will be made public.
  • It is possible that all ideas could pass or fail.

Improvements Up For Vote:

How This Will Go Down:

I of course will post the improvements up for vote and you as players will vote on the ideas you like and you think would best add to the game. I will take the top two ideas and put them into another vote with two more improvements. The two ideas that didn't make it will be placed back into Improvements and voted on again at a later time.
I will continue to do this until we have narrowed down some of these Improvements or until Phoenix gets here and tells me to stop I'm messing up his section! :p

Anyways, Happy Voting!

Remember The Rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This one was more tricky.

Definite yes to the Single Support Report.

Yes to Oceanic Forts, but barely. This could be a lot of fun, and the OP has a good argument in lieu of the considerably mixed feedback.

No to Burning a Village, players will use this tactic to conquer and destroy cities near enemies to prevent rivals getting close, technically it is a decent strategy, but this can be used by simmers and turtles to prevent other players getting near them to be of any challenge. This would result in making a world more boring in some ways.

No to Farm Mood Increase, but this was close to the Ocean Forts for my second yes vote. The idea does seem reasonable that farms would increase their mood if you donated resources, but it isn't a major necessity for the game at present.

DeletedUser

As per Horus.

One caveat - No to Farm Mood Increase, but differently reasoned. I don't want an unending stream of land units popping up in a city with no build time at all. If you can supply the missing component for a defensive army from another source, why even have a barracks in the city? Just ship enough resources to offset the mood loss caused by unit demand.

DeletedUser29371

Im against 2nd and 4th...

No need to forts complicating again and 4th one needs to be done differently.

1st is the only ULTIMATELY needed as we need to burn down city option.

DeletedUser13405

It would help voting to see exactly what the final form of the idea is. I don't have time to read 200 pages of discussions to see if I like the idea or not. I assume that the OP's idea is the final form based on your links. If I am wrong, and the original idea has been tweaked or improved upon, I did not see it. Consequently 7/8 of my votes were NO, although some of the ideas seemed to have merit.

DeletedUser

I only votes yes to the single support report since the actual reports can easily get lost in all the support reports.

Burning the village I find is useless. There is always a noob/simmer around who would be glad to take your unwanted city. Didn't read much about the oceanic forts but I think the game is good enough without this. If an alliance controls many oceans/forts they will be unstoppable. Farm mood increase is a no since the mood drops for a reason.

DeletedUser

It would help voting to see exactly what the final form of the idea is. I don't have time to read 200 pages of discussions to see if I like the idea or not. I assume that the OP's idea is the final form based on your links. If I am wrong, and the original idea has been tweaked or improved upon, I did not see it. Consequently 7/8 of my votes were NO, although some of the ideas seemed to have merit.

Well...The OP is suppose to be the final form of the idea. Some of them update them along the way some of them don't. I personally don't have the time to go through the ideas and edit the OP to make sure they're current and up to date. If you really like something or do not like something I'll let you read the idea before you vote. Which is why I have links up.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

It is not the responsibillity of lane or myself to make sure the final idea is the one in the OP. The OP is supposed to stay on top of the idea and make sure that the idea itself is being continuously updated depending on the discussion the thread contains. When i select an idea for voting i certainly do not read word for word every post in the thread. I read the OP and if i think its a workable idea, then i read on and skim through some of the posts throughout the thread.

Now if the OP is inactive, than that is a different story, and if someone felt the need to keep an idea alive the proper course would be to PM me that you would like to repost an idea. In no way does any idea mod go around updating an idea that belongs to someone else, we have enough to worry about.

DeletedUser20429

It is not the responsibillity of lane or myself to make sure the final idea is the one in the OP. The OP is supposed to stay on top of the idea and make sure that the idea itself is being continuously updated depending on the discussion the thread contains. When i select an idea for voting i certainly do not read word for word every post in the thread. I read the OP and if i think its a workable idea, then i read on and skim through some of the posts throughout the thread. Now if the OP is inactive, than that is a different story, and if someone felt the need to keep an idea alive the proper course would be to PM me that you would like to repost an idea. In no way does any idea mod go around updating an idea that belongs to someone else, we have enough to worry about.
YAY Phoenix is BACK! WOOO!! :p

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Sorry it has taken me a little while to get this done. The ideas that were passed onto the next phase are:

• Single Support Report
  • Burning the Village

Thank you for your time in voting! See you next go round. :)

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.