• Maximum Building Levels - New Skins

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

READ THE RULES before voting :Angry:
The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules
  • 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.
  • Voters can only vote once.
  • Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.
  • There will not be an "All" or "None" option.
  • These results are final.
  • In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.

Consequences
  • If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Improvements up for Vote

Remember the Rules! This poll will close on 09.10.11 at 17:32

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like all of them so I will refrain from doing anything

DeletedUser

i can hardly believe that 8 ppl have voted against having seconds in the report in favour of new skins for maxed buildings!

THIS IS MADNESS!

DeletedUser

i can hardly believe that 8 ppl have voted against having seconds in the report in favour of new skins for maxed buildings!

THIS IS MADNESS!

no!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!
*pushes you in a pit*
(I posted that on Tyrions meat the team thread (the god one), this is the second time I have to post this)

hehehe, I am not a mod, but remember the stupidest Grepolis rule:
Please note that we reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

I think the skins idea for lvl 40 mines is a good idea it's nice to look at something different and my mines are lvl 31 so 9 levels away from a new skin if this idea passes

DeletedUser19554

how are people voting agianst seconds it's the best one

DeletedUser

The poll has closed.

The idea that did not pass and is eligible for a re-vote is "Have reports show seconds too."

DeletedUser

New special building

Its called the armory:you can upgrade your men in there but you need the things EX:win you have the right meterals to get a spartan it will take time to change then the sword man will be gone but a spartan will be there to make the stuff you need to buy the blueprint like for a helment then you need the blueprints to update the unit. new EX:win geting the spartan theres more of them the first is the fastest but the higher you get the more deffence they have and the more attack they have.

DeletedUser18132

Ehhhh???????????:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

DeletedUser

thread closed . . .

@rhiney i need u to post that in format in the . . . nvm ur not coming back to the forums anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.