Improvements III

Which idea should NOT be implemented?

• [url=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=28290]2.0 Premium Change[/url]

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • [url=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=27018]Destroyed City Wall Stats[/url]

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • [url=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=28210]alliance forum sticky[/url]

Votes: 34 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

READ THE RULES before voting :Angry:
The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules
  • 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.
  • Voters can only vote once.
  • Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.
  • There will not be an "All" or "None" option.
  • These results are final.
  • In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.

Consequences
  • If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Improvements up for Vote

Remember the Rules! This poll will close on 23.12.11 at 19:30

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

would like to remind everyone that this is a "vote for which one u dont like" . . . do not vote for the one u do like because the more votes it gets the further it gets from the devs :)

DeletedUser20429

Hey Phoenix guess what? I'l send you a PM with the answer :p

DeletedUser19554

easy choice i voted for the sticky vote:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

hows that for a little riddle:cool::p:cool::p:cool:

:pro:

DeletedUser

i'm absolutely shocked by these votes.

as many as 5 against "2.0 Premium Change"??

people preferring "alliance forum sticky" (it's already available, called 'important') to "Add # of walls destroyed to city wall stats"!?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

DeletedUser20429

LOL pyth cool your jets man! JEEZ at the rate your gushing your anger your gonna blow me into nano particles! ROFL

DeletedUser

I don't even understand how the sticky forum made it to the poll, that function is already here?!
Learn to organize your forums if they don't work :)

DeletedUser19554

ik it's already there

(grabs megaphone)

YOU STUPID NOOBS NOT VOTING FOR STICKY NOT TO BE PASSED NEED TO LEARN IT ALREADY EXISTS AKA IMPORTANT

DeletedUser

Hey Phoenix guess what? I'l send you a PM with the answer :p

U never sent the PM lol :p

people preferring "alliance forum sticky" (it's already available, called 'important') to "Add # of walls destroyed to city wall stats"!?

THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I don't even understand how the sticky forum made it to the poll, that function is already here?!
Learn to organize your forums if they don't work :)

ik it's already there

(grabs megaphone)

YOU STUPID NOOBS NOT VOTING FOR STICKY NOT TO BE PASSED NEED TO LEARN IT ALREADY EXISTS AKA IMPORTANT

I know. Why did phoenix take it up into the poll?

The idea is not to add a new way to sticky things, it is to only allow the leaders, founders, and forum moderators to make a thread important . . . This is an improvement and the reason why I sent it to poll was because I dont think it could be expanded on anymore . . . voting readiness is at my discretion, I needed a 3rd idea in order to do a poll, the alliance sticky was the closest to being ready . . . . Apologies if I caused confusion

And rereading it over again I still feel like that is wat they are trying to suggest

DeletedUser

Johnny read the rule it says vote on the item you do not want implemented that is why people are voting for it they don't want it

DeletedUser19554

i did at the time it was tied for last with wall stats now it's changed

and to pheniox: the problem is easily fixed by unimportantizing un-important threads which only the people menchioned can do so basiclly it's a short cut and do over for people that dont know how to do this or are noobs

DeletedUser20429

I have seen worse and Phoenix sorry I haven't had time. I have alot of RL work to do :(

DeletedUser

The idea is not to add a new way to sticky things, it is to only allow the leaders, founders, and forum moderators to make a thread important

= exactly the same thing as sticky. :D

Not blaming you though, I blame the person who made it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.