Improvements V

Which idea should NOT be implemented?

• [URL=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31348]Instant Activity Check[/URL]

Votes: 40 60.6%
  • [URL=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?31107]Better Report Filtering[/URL]

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • [URL=http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?32152]Farming Button (premi and non)[/URL]

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

READ THE RULES before voting :Angry:
The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules
  • 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.
  • Voters can only vote once.
  • Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.
  • There will not be an "All" or "None" option.
  • These results are final.
  • In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.
Consequences
  • If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.
Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Improvements up for Vote

Remember the Rules! This poll will close on 13.03.12 at 07:54.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i also would like to remind everyone that this is a "vote for which one u dont like" . . . do not vote for the one u do like because the more votes it gets the further it gets from the devs :)

DeletedUser

they are all awesome :D Hard to choose.... But i chose the activity check, because it seems like the least useful to me. Farming button, and report filtering would be used extremely frequently, but activity check only semi-regularly... I still like it though so if i could i would pick all three to go through.....

DeletedUser

They are all great ideas in some respect, I would say the latter two are better than the activity one, unless it was a feature only available to leaders and founders. I don't want to be in an alliance that everybody knows when I login when spies are commonplace, but if I were a leader; the chance for abuse becomes significantly less, and I would get the benefit of seeing when people are on, how active they are, and how reliable of an asset they would be to my alliance.

Report filtering and the added farming system do need some tweaking as well, but they are better ideas at present; in my opinion.

DeletedUser

All good ideas and I voted on the instant activity check one (I was the one who made that idea but the other ones were more beneficial)

DeletedUser

I am voting against the activity check because I feel it should be limited to leaders/founders. Otherwise spies become an even more annoying part of the game and I already think its a slimy crutch for cruddy alliances.

DeletedUser

no to activity check, though the other two would defo be a major improvement to the game. I'm not surprised they are neck and neck at the moment.

DeletedUser

don't like farming button either, but activity check is worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.