Improvements VII

Which Idea Should NOT BE Implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

READ THE RULES before voting :Angry:
The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules

• 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.

• Voters can only vote once.

• Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.

• There will not be an "All" or "None" option.

• These results are final.

• In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.

Consequences

• If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Improvements up for Vote

Remember the Rules! This poll will close on 14.11.12 at 22:54.

DeletedUser

Voted for Farm Mood Increase, as I feel Oceanic Fronts and Stopping Spammers are two brilliant ideas (both mine hahahaha), which will be a great addition to Grepolis.

Farm Mood Increase would emphasise more farming and so make Grepolis a more activity centered game, which is an area we do not want to move into.

DeletedUser

All three are great idea ideas, but I had to vote with stopping spammers because the one or two spams I get in a month may be an inconvenience but the other two ideas help the game play it self.

DeletedUser30490

phoenix next time please dont out those rulz in spoiler at put them at the top :p ;)

sorry WB

DeletedUser

lol u voted for the one u liked ? (chuckle) even tho it says "read the rules before voting"

which one did u wanna vote against ?

DeletedUser30490

Farm mood increase phoenix
can you change it?
can you?
can you?
can you?

DeletedUser

yes i can . . . but i dont think i will (think) if i change urs, then i have to change someone elses, and another person after that and so on and so forth :(

DeletedUser30490

oh well sorry WB :p
didnt mean it :p
and its cool phoenix im still pretty sure his OF idea will get passed :D
Then i hope mine does:supermad:

DeletedUser30767

well i went for farm mood increase ... Seriously .. its not a good idea ... seems kind of idiotic ... you first loot from farms and then send them resources back so that you can loot them again ...

Smells little bit like corrupt governments . take 10$ from poor people and then give them 8$ back so that they are happy again .. ;)

DeletedUser340

Shouldn't stopping the spammers be the companies priority anyway? why should we have to vote on something the company should have covered :S

DeletedUser

Shouldn't stopping the spammers be the companies priority anyway? why should we have to vote on something the company should have covered :S

Agreed, and why I voted for that idea.

DeletedUser

Well we already take care of spammers that come into world as advertisements.

This idea is just giving us a suggestion as to how we could better enhance the current system.

~ Lane

DeletedUser31161

i get about 10 a week. this is how you stop spammers.

no offense

DeletedUser

the poll is now closed, and unfortunately Farm Mood Increase did not pass :(. the other two ideas will be sent to the devs :) congrats :p

Status
Not open for further replies.