Improvements VIII

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• Upgradeable Agora

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Fireships Should Engage Before Biremes

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • End Game Idea

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Improvement Poll For January! :)

The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules

• 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.

• Voters can only vote once.

• Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.

• There will not be an "All" or "None" option.

• These results are final.

• In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.

Consequences

• If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Improvement Up For Vote:

Please remember the rules!

DeletedUser18132

Dang, they're all so awesome... :( Couldn't you have put in a horrible one?

DeletedUser

Hehe...Maybe next time I'll put in all old and horrible ideas! :p LOL Just for you. :D

DeletedUser345

Fireships should engage before biremes - what a stupid idea... glad there were two other good ones to choose from, been hoping for culture to be removed at some point since the beginning of the game.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Fireships should engage before biremes - what a stupid idea... glad there were two other good ones to choose from, been hoping for culture to be removed at some point since the beginning of the game.

Why is it a stupid idea?

Think about this way, if you was an admiral over 2000 years ago, you have biremes and fireships to defend with, which ships would you sacrifice first? Fireships obviously as they are useless, they do not fight, they are only good to sacrifice to destroy enemy ships. Don't be silly, as an experienced player, I thought you would know more than that, obviously not.

DeletedUser

Why is it a stupid idea?

Think about this way, if you was an admiral over 2000 years ago, you have biremes and fireships to defend with, which ships would you sacrifice first? Fireships obviously as they are useless, they do not fight, they are only good to sacrifice to destroy enemy ships. Don't be silly, as an experienced player, I thought you would know more than that, obviously not.

I can kind of see where he is coming from...I don't think I've built ONE fireship since early early Iota days... :p

DeletedUser345

Why is it a stupid idea?

This would make sire ships completely overpowered and unbalanced, besides if we are going by the 'historical' aspect which grepolis is far from then these ships are essentially kamakaze and a last ditch resort. I for one don't want this game to become ruined and unbalanced.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Lane - I haven't really built fireships in Grepolis either but my point is simple.

@Achilles - That's your opinion, not gonna argue with you about it. I can't even remember what I voted for now anyway... lol.

DeletedUser

I put FS before bireme

if you better luck you can get better ratio bireme to LS and you might get a LS factory but if there was another ship implimented smaller less attack points less population a "fireship clearer" type of thing name rubbish but I wouldn't be able choose I say have them all..... suppose you could have FS protect LS facs

agora - would mean a faster CP builder means a more aggressive server

FS before bi (with the FS clearer type thing) - means more ships and FS be worth building

End game - no one will care and two maybe friends go at it but there would still be in game mails for the an "alliance" type thing but world ending so maybe you get squads 10 - 20 players together v the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.