Improvements X

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• Spell Icon In Trade Window

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Stop Wonder Improvement While Banned Player Is On Island

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Manage Bookmarked Locations

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Community ~

I would like to thank you all for your awesome support of the ideas section to help make the game a better game to play!

Here is the March edition of voting! I hope you find a little bit of challenge in voting this month! I have had a little bit of trouble picking ideas this month as we're getting less and less replies to moved threads and more replies to just regular ideas.

The poll will not be a "vote for which one u like", it will be a "vote for which one u dont like".

Rules

• 3 ideas will be put in each Improvement poll, 2 of which will pass and one will not.

• Voters can only vote once.

• Vote will be for which idea they dislike the most.

• There will not be an "All" or "None" option.

• These results are final.

• In result of a tie, the ideas involved will not pass.

Consequences

• If you vote for the one you like instead of the one you dislike, then it will be your fault for not reading these rules.

Lastly, we have the usual. Polls will be open for 2 weeks. The idea that is voted out will be able to be re-voted on.

Here are this months ideas:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realise that you're voting against what ever idea you vote for right?
Just checking... :p

DeletedUser345

No offense but this system doesn't work, every poll someone asks for their vote to be changed because they've voted agsint there favourite idea rather than for it, I also find it unfair that ideas are in competition with each other as if three one very good proposals are put up then one misses out.

As for this poll I voted against 'Stop Wonder Improvement While Banned Player Is On Island', I would have voted against the first but the second proposal would have been harsh upon those in the same alliance.

DeletedUser

No offense but this system doesn't work, every poll someone asks for their vote to be changed because they've voted agsint there favourite idea rather than for it, I also find it unfair that ideas are in competition with each other as if three one very good proposals are put up then one misses out.

Sounds like an issue on their part. I'm not capable of changing votes and won't. I don't think the title is that hard to read neither are the rules.

If you've got a better idea, I'd love to hear it! ;)

Regarding the competition, how would you suggest fix this? We can't send on every idea. The Developers do look in the ideas section I am pretty sure. Whether or not that idea was rejected or passed they could bring up an old idea to look at previous comments.

I'm at a loss as to how you'd propose we change it..I've honestly thought about it, and I could not find a better way..

As this is the ideas section, I'm always open to listen to others opinions about how we could better run this section for you (the community).

Varun

Strategos
Sounds like an issue on their part. I'm not capable of changing votes and won't. I don't think the title is that hard to read neither are the rules.

Regarding the competition, how would you suggest fix this? We can't send on every idea. The Developers do look in the ideas section I am pretty sure. Whether or not that idea was rejected or passed they could bring up an old idea to look at previous comments.

I'm at a loss as to how you'd propose we change it..I've honestly thought about it, and I could not find a better way..

As this is the ideas section, I'm always open to listen to others opinions about how we could better run this section for you (the community).

How about we do this? There are three ideas which have been voted by the forum members to be good. In the voting section, only one idea is approved. Instead of making the remaining ideas as dead, you can create a thread where these 'dead' ideas are listed. In the next voting, they are also included. This process goes on until the list becomes empty.

How does that sound? :)

DeletedUser

Or how about you vote for up to 2 ideas that you like????

Much easier that way.

Just saying.

You can vote for 1 if you want, if the other 2 are shockingly bad.

DeletedUser

Is that not exactly the same? :p

Instead of voting for the 1 you don't like, you vote for the 2 you do. It would show the same general trend as this poll.

DeletedUser

Two out of three? What's the point? That's like me just putting two up there and telling you to vote for the one you like the most and the other is discarded. :p

DeletedUser

Is that not exactly the same? :p

Instead of voting for the 1 you don't like, you vote for the 2 you do. It would show the same general trend as this poll.

Except it's focusing on the positive of ideas instead of the negatives. Psychologically it's easier.

Also you have the option of only voting for 1, instead of being forced to vote for 2.

DeletedUser

Except it's focusing on the positive of ideas instead of the negatives. Psychologically it's easier.

Also you have the option of only voting for 1, instead of being forced to vote for 2.

You should be focusing on the negatives..We don't want negative ideas to pass.. :D

Being forced to vote for two of three..Yeah..I don't like that at all.. :p

DeletedUser

You should be focusing on the negatives..We don't want negative ideas to pass.. :D

Being forced to vote for two of three..Yeah..I don't like that at all.. :p

By the time ideas get to the voting stage, the negative ones/weaker ones should have already been weeded out.

DeletedUser

Not sure..It seems like every idea I go look at has this in the comments, "Lane, Phoenix, Iced come move this to Improvements!", "Iced this needs to go to voting", "This has all the right criteria..Move it!"

Maybe it's just me though. :p

DeletedUser

You aren't forced to vote for 1 here.... You could choose to vote for none if you like them all :D

Varun

Strategos
Not sure..It seems like every idea I go look at has this in the comments, "Lane, Phoenix, Iced come move this to Improvements!", "Iced this needs to go to voting", "This has all the right criteria..Move it!"

Maybe it's just me though. :p

You are right. I have done that once. :p

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Thank you all for your participation in the voting!

Spell icon, and manage bookmarked locations were passed and sent to developers.

Stop wonder improvement was categorized as a failed improvement.

Thank you,
Ideas Team

Status
Not open for further replies.