Improvements XII

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• Check Box

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Naval Tactics

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Intimidating Farming Villages

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

In the end I decided to go for number three however I nearly went for my own. Again I criticize the voting process. Firstly number 1 is only a very minor addition which innogames would likely reject anyway and so should not be present alongside the two more meaty ideas. Then again for being a vote for which one you don't like, many people like all three and I think it is ridiculous that you should not simply be able to vote yes or no, yes or no, yes or no.

On a different note to those with concerns that naval tactics being too complicated then just try to look past the historical names; if you break it down it simply becomes a game of rock, paper scissors which increases the lighthouse's effectiveness and the variety of naval combat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the end I decided to go for number three however I nearly went for my own. Again I criticize the voting process. Firstly number 1 is only a very minor addition which innogames would likely reject anyway and so should not be present alongside the two more meaty ideas. Then again for being a vote for which one you don't like, many people like all three and I think it is ridiculous that you should not simply be able to vote yes or no, yes or no, yes or no.

On a different note to those with concerns that naval tactics being too complicated then just try to look past the historical names; if you break it down it simply becomes a game of rock, paper scissors which increases the lighthouse's effectiveness and the variety of naval combat.

I'm hoping to re-do a lot of the ideas criteria over the next few weeks/months.
I may try something different next time. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I like them all. I hate the 25% button. I do think the naval tactics would be cool but could be more complicated but you would have to watch out for those T nukes. and the farming villages is a for sure. I hate building troops just to die on some stupid village.

DeletedUser25380

I like them all, so I voted for (i.e. against) #1. #1 should be pretty minor so it doesn't really fit in this comparative vote, either Inno does it because they want to, or they won't, so in any case I didn't want to penalize the other good ideas.
The naval tactics sounds complex but interesting, the text could be adjusted to make it sound simpler, and the graphics help. As I understood it, it is similar to the breakthrough, researching it gives you a specific advantage when you use it.

DeletedUser30490

theres a day left :eek:
we should be on top ;)
not second :p you should feel the same since its your idea :p

DeletedUser

If you were to flip the lighthouse to the right side, I would vote for that one until implemented. Until then, however, I need to vote against it.

I voted 2 because I use Thermal baths in every city. If you implement this lighthouse change, you would be making players choose between extra farm space and this. I agree with saintedstar. move this buff to some building on the right (or move the lighthouse) and I would love it.

DeletedUser

Hey Forum-goers ~

I wanted to thank you all for participating in this months voting for ideas! I hope to see some of these on the in-game survey sometime soon..so keep your eyes out.. ;)

Anyways, the check box and intimidating farming villages were our passed improvements for this month! Unfortunately, naval tactics failed to meet the requirements. :/

Hope to see you all again in a few weeks!

~ Ideas Team

Status
Not open for further replies.