Improvements XV

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• Better Display of Silver

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Usage of Enter Key on Rankings

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • No WW Reward for 2nd Completion

Votes: 28 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Forum-goers & Killers ~

It's improvement time, again!

I would like to thank everyone in their efforts and patience to make this game better! Your feedback is always appreciated!

July Improvements are as followed:

Improvement Poll Rules​

• This poll will be a which one do you NOT want to pass.
  • Three improvement ideas will be voted on each month, two will pass and one will not.
  • Voters may only vote once.
  • Voters should vote for which ideas they dislike the most.
  • All results are final.
  • In result of a tie, the two ideas will NOT be passed.

Improvement polls will be open for two weeks (14 Days).

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

PS: We are also holding a vote to re-send this idea to the developers. Please vote in the poll on that thread.

DeletedUser25971

Most people don't read the title properly and go with common sense: voting FOR something. voting AGAINST something feels very unnatural and counter-intuitive. I doubt the lazy readers are aware that they're voting against and not for.

Someone should post an improvement:
Voting should be changed to voting FOR, not against an idea as it feels unnatural and many players don't realize or read the title properly. We could be able to choose two ideas we want implemented instead of one that we don't want implemented. Then things like this might stop happening.

This is not the first time that what seems like a least favorite improvement by public opinion ends up in the first place in the polls. Gee I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most people don't read the title properly and go with common sense: voting FOR something. voting AGAINST something feels very unnatural and counter-intuitive. I doubt the lazy readers are aware that they're voting against and not for.

Someone should post an improvement:
Voting should be changed to voting FOR, not against an idea as it feels unnatural and many players don't realize or read the title properly. We could be able to choose two ideas we want implemented instead of one that we don't want implemented. Then things like this might stop happening.

This is not the first time that what seems like a least favorite improvement by public opinion ends up in the first place in the polls. Gee I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Hello -

While I do appreciate your critiques, I am pretty sure I include for everyone to read the rules thoroughly before voting. Do I not?

If a player is to lazy to read the rules set forth by the moderators it shows they are not interested and do not care. Same with the in-game and forum rules. If a player is found to be violating a rule and messages us stating they didn't know of such a rule..It shows ignorance on their part, not ours. The ideas voting have asked this question for as long as I have been apart of the ideas team.

Maybe if people read rather than assumed we'd get a lot further. ;) Just saying.

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Well, I thought I was voting for.

Time to make the suggestion the other guy said, I'd like to vote FOR not AGAINST.

DeletedUser18132

Well, I thought I was voting for.

Time to make the suggestion the other guy said, I'd like to vote FOR not AGAINST.

You know, right on the top, it says in big big letters
View Poll Results: Which of these should NOT be implemented?
right?

DeletedUser

Well, you know there are a lot of people who will just skim over things when it doesn't interest/involve them much. (Including me) When they skim through it, and see the poll they will just assume that it's a FOR poll.
Yes, it does show ignorance, but it is still an honest mistake.

DeletedUser18132

Well, you know there are a lot of people who will just skim over things when it doesn't interest/involve them much. (Including me) When they skim through it, and see the poll they will just assume that it's a FOR poll.
Yes, it does show ignorance, but it is still an honest mistake.

If it doesn't interest you much, why vote?

DeletedUser

Maybe I should of said "when it doesn't involve much interest".
Yes this interests me, but it didn't really involve me. So, being lazy I skimmed through it.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your participation!

This poll is now closed!

- Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.