Pnp Imrcornetto Lords of the Rim's Most Entertaining Leader.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

So there I was chillin like a villain waiting for Thebes to open to play with old friends. I thought I'd introduce myself on the externals and get my name out there and maybe get in a few conversations on the externals. Well as well all know I gave my opinion on LOTR and that has caused probably the most funny set of misguided and idiotic responses from any alliance that I've seen since Omicron. This one in particular made me roll on the floor laughing though.

So here I am just kind of building troops for the hour or two I may spend here when I get out of BP. When suddenly I get a message from the brilliant leader of LOTR Imrcornetto.

okbus.jpg

Well i'm sure the big dog is has more sense than the attack dog right?
51wq6w.png

Or you know be just as arrogant as the rest that'll get you far. And wait you have an academy? We're you just proclaiming your eliteness and greatness all over the place guys? But wait you don't want to start an argument...By starting an argument in game? Guess someone took it more seriously than he wants to admit. ;)

Well here was my lengthy reply to that.
2qt9zyq.png

But this is where it got extremely funny.
34yoil2.png

Well you got one thing right your entire alliance does look like a group of point whores. Too bad that you don't know what a point whore is huh? Also why are you trying to school me on pre 2.0 worlds? I've been there and if you read the conversation you would know that. I'm going to guess you didn't do well there.

Well as usual I had a reply to that.
1fjnra.png

What a funny and silly group of players LOTR is....Or counting RoO should I say horde of players?

Well this should prove to anyone worth their salt in Grepolis that LOTR are pretty much a joke when it comes to leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So there I was chillin like a villain waiting for Thebes to open to play with old friends. I thought I'd introduce myself on the externals and get my name out there and maybe get in a few conversations on the externals. Well as well all know I gave my opinion on LOTR and that has caused probably the most funny set of misguided and idiotic responses from any alliance that I've seen since Omicron. This one in particular made me roll on the floor laughing though.

So here I am just kind of building troops for the hour or two I may spend here when I get out of BP. When suddenly I get a message from the brilliant leader of LOTR Imrcornetto.

okbus.jpg

Well i'm sure the big dog is has more sense than the attack dog right?
51wq6w.png

Or you know be just as arrogant and idiotic as the rest that'll get you far. And wait you have an academy? We're you just proclaiming your eliteness and greatness all over the place guys? But wait you don't want to start an argument...By starting an argument in game? Guess someone took it more seriously than he wants to admit. ;)

Well here was my lengthy reply to that.
2qt9zyq.png

But this is where it got extremely funny.
34yoil2.png

Well you got one thing right your entire alliance does look like a group of point whores. Too bad that you don't know what a point whore is huh? Also why are you trying to school me on pre 2.0 worlds? I've been there and if you read the conversation you would know that. I'm going to guess you didn't do well there.

Well as usual I had a reply to that.
1fjnra.png

What a funny and silly group of players LOTR is....Or counting RoO should I say horde of players?

Well this should prove to anyone worth their salt in Grepolis that LOTR are pretty much a joke when it comes to leadership.

I don't mind you having a go at me - but leave the lad out of it. He is doing exams and does not need to be trolled or upset by you you despicable little turd.

Remember back to the time when you were a real person and not the twisted remnant of humanity that you now represent. ?

Try hard try very very hard ?

I don't give a what you think about me "water off a ducks back" so you just pick an easier target like the little playground bully you aspire to be.

MAtt does not understand that there are toads in this world like you - he imagines you to have some shred of decency or
normal human empathy . He does not understand that your inadequacies mean you exist only in the hope of causing distress to others.

However bad player bad leader whatever..( Yawn Broken record ) you are a bad person and you should get the help you need..

DeletedUser

Didn't your friend mail him in the first place? So wouldn't that mean he instigated this? lol...

DeletedUser41523

I don't mind you having a go at me you acidic little twerp - but leave the lad out of it. He is doing exams and does not need to be trolled or upset by you you despicable little turd.

Remember back to the time when you were a real person and not the twisted remnant of humanity that you now represent. ?

Try hard try very very hard - you remember before you morphed into Gollum?

I don't give a what you think about me "water off a ducks back" so you just pick an easier target like the little playground bully you aspire to be.

MAtt does not understand that there are toads in this world like you - he imagines you to have some shred of decency or
normal human empathy . He does not understand that your inadequacies mean you exist only in the hope of causing distress to others.

However bad player bad leader whatever..( Yawn Broken record ) you are a bad person and you should get the help you need..
'

You mad bro? Take a chill pill and cool out. ;)

If he is busy with exams then why is HE messaging me? LOL must be some easy exams or he must suck at it. LOL omg the more I read this the more pathetic it gets. You're saying i'm a bad person and have no life or humanity. Here you are insulting random players, acting like the Grepo god, demanding credentials to even join a conversation, etc. Both of you started this don't cry because someone calls you out and pretty much owns your sorry rear ends in a debate. As for human empathy you seem to lack it yourself. I could honestly quote page after page of your BS. As for sounding like a broken record i'm sorry that you and your posse aren't smart enough to even figure out how to counter my first arguments and proceed to something new. But sadly that's your problem not mine ya scrub. :D

Get the help I need? Once again you're the one taking it personally and raging on a public forum. I think if anyone here needs to get help its you bud. You clearly have taken the game and a simple PnP way too seriously. As your own leader said its only a game.

DW is right you all instigated it to even start with in both debates we've had. Now i'm going to read you you're rights where I live. You have freedom of speech and boy are you welcome to use it your first amendment right protects it. However your fifth amendment right allows you to remain silent I suggest you exercise that one. ;)

Link you'd need to come to Thebes to face off. I'll invite you right to my island or close to it.

DeletedUser

'

You mad bro? Take a chill pill and cool out. ;)

If he is busy with exams then why is HE messaging me? LOL must be some easy exams or he must suck at it. LOL omg the more I read this the more pathetic it gets. You're saying i'm a bad person and have no life or humanity. Here you are insulting random players, acting like the Grepo god, demanding credentials to even join a conversation, etc. Both of you started this don't cry because someone calls you out and pretty much owns your sorry rear ends in a debate. As for human empathy you seem to lack it yourself. I could honestly quote page after page of your BS. As for sounding like a broken record i'm sorry that you and your posse aren't smart enough to even figure out how to counter my first arguments and proceed to something new. But sadly that's your problem not mine ya scrub. :D

Get the help I need? Once again you're the one taking it personally and raging on a public forum. I think if anyone here needs to get help its you bud. You clearly have taken the game and a simple PnP way too seriously. As your own leader said its only a game.

DW is right you all instigated it to even start with in both debates we've had. Now i'm going to read you you're rights where I live. You have freedom of speech and boy are you welcome to use it your first amendment right protects it. However your fifth amendment right allows you to remain silent I suggest you exercise that one. ;)

Link you'd need to come to Thebes to face off. I'll invite you right to my island or close to it.
To add to this

"it's only a game"
-iMrCornetto

DeletedUser

A number of significant figures have suggested to me that smilodon has taken enough of a beating from me and needs no more lessons in quiet dignity,

So I guess this thread ends here or I get banned on external forum. I am not very good with all this computer stuff - I am an 85 year old Grandmother after all.

So smilodon you wanted the last word ? It is so important to you?

Ok then you have had the last word . Enjoy it.:cool:

Aizhan

DeletedUser41145

Boy oh boy... this thread sucks! all of you are taking this seriously.. not just Aizhan and Matt...
No wonder i only stick to the threads thats all about top 12 *facepalm*

DeletedUser41523

A number of significant figures have suggested to me that smilodon has taken enough of a beating from me and needs no more lessons in quiet dignity,

So I guess this thread ends here or I get banned on external forum. I am not very good with all this computer stuff - I am an 85 year old Grandmother after all.

So smilodon you wanted the last word ? It is so important to you?

Ok then you have had the last word . Enjoy it.:cool:

Aizhan

IE your alliance/ the mods all told you its time to can the insults and lack of class.

lol if you're about to get banned then i'm pretty confident that you're the one taking a beating. Mostly because personal insults isn't a lesson in dignity its a display in a lack of dignity.

Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser33530

Smilodon what the heck is your problem? As much as you will never admit it this whole thing is your own fault and im pretty sure the mods are on your back as well. How about you just go play the game and not annoy the leaders who are 10 times the man, player and leader that you will ever be. Also so i forgot to sign me rep before.

Have some guts and sign you damn reps!

DeletedUser

You guys can continue, nobody is getting banned. Just don't flame eachother.

DeletedUser41523

Smilodon what the heck is your problem? As much as you will never admit it this whole thing is your own fault and im pretty sure the mods are on your back as well. How about you just go play the game and not annoy the leaders who are 10 times the man, player and leader that you will ever be. Also so i forgot to sign me rep before.

Want a screen shot of my infactions? You'll find they're empty same with my inbox about stuff related to this thread. As for it being my fault this started in a thread where Aizhan decided it would be a cool thing to start talking some smack. So actually Aizhan started this. Cheater i'm pretty sure I've led better top alliances than LOTR and Aizhan. Considering you guys blatantly admit for going for inactives, ghosts, and no alliance players. I'd consider some of the lower ranking alliances actually better than LOTR.

Thanks Chrss

DeletedUser

I just wanna say this lol based off one of the msgs...the Eta Gamma pros one...I'm from Delta that's where the action is at bros xD. And btw this is a rather stupid arument. Mainly on Smiliodon's part. Can't we all just stop fighting, go pet some unicorns, and let me send a few hundred colony ships at your city as an attack? That's where all the fun is at :p

DeletedUser41523

You consider players who take inactives and point whores to be pro? Okay then that's odd but whatever. Also you aren't even on this world so...

I heard about Delta what alliance we're you in?

DeletedUser33530

You consider players who take inactives and point whores to be pro? Okay then that's odd but whatever. Also you aren't even on this world so...

I heard about Delta what alliance we're you in?
he was the leader of the harbingers

DeletedUser

And no I don't consider them pro. My definition of pro is this: Goes on the offensive, has played for AT LEEEEEAST a year, has reached at least 500k points, is a good team player, knows how to lead an alliance, few other things, and knows that the only reason he is pro is due to the unicorn. My definition of a man is this: Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, run like a fatass for the next few seconds...stop....go home...pizza,pizza,pizza, unicorn REPEAT!

DeletedUser33530

And no I don't consider them pro. My definition of pro is this: Goes on the offensive, has played for AT LEEEEEAST a year, has reached at least 500k points, is a good team player, knows how to lead an alliance, few other things, and knows that the only reason he is pro is due to the unicorn. My definition of a man is this: Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, run like a fatass for the next few seconds...stop....go home...pizza,pizza,pizza, unicorn REPEAT!
God you are a crazy mofo