Pnp Imrcornetto Lords of the Rim's Most Entertaining Leader.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

The amount of butthurt LOTR players is truly humorous. ;)

DeletedUser41523

So you didn't bother even figuring out what might have prompted this PnP? Anyone else notice that LOTR's friends and supporters are generally uninformed? :p

Seriously if you want to weigh in on something how about you go read up a little bit. :)

DeletedUser

So you didn't bother even figuring out what might have prompted this PnP? Anyone else notice that LOTR's friends and supporters are generally uninformed? :p

Seriously if you want to weigh in on something how about you go read up a little bit. :)
ok wait LOTR is lords of the rim right? Im still reading the first page but so you still seem like a jerk

DeletedUser33530

Wow laxer you never side with me even you know I'm right.

DeletedUser41523

ok wait LOTR is lords of the rim right? Im still reading the first page but so you still seem like a jerk

Laxer you won't find the reasoning in the PnP. Brb i'll link it for you.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?46510-Is-it-just-me

Here ya go. The argument started over Lords of the Rims leaders being arrogant and talking smack about an op they preformed 4/5ths successfully. The catch? The target was inactive...So this started a huge argument about Aizhan and friends being arrogant and tools. Stats were brought up and such proving they only conquered inactives. Then the founder decided to message and debate me with the messages I posted. A PnP only makes sense if you bother researching things buddy. Otherwise you look like the far left/ far right nut job in a political party that makes everyone look bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow laxer you never side with me even you know I'm right.

Not siding with you (since i wouldnt be caught dead doing that). Im siding against him since he seems to think is is hilarious but know one is laughing. He also gets people really mad on purpose which just makes no sense. My guess is he has some real world problems that he needs to get straight and possible get some help with.

DeletedUser41523

Actually Laxer half my rep came from this pnp alone....A decent people got some laughs. Anyways the link is up check it out.

DeletedUser

Actually Laxer half my rep came from this pnp alone....A decent people got some laughs. Anyways the link is up check it out.

What the hell is wrong with the world today. Just finished reading everything and so far you look like even more of a jerk, asshark appears to be mostly , and its seems like everyone hates that aizhan guys but its more like a jealous hatred. Cheater appears actually just to be defending a friend which honestly surprises me since he would sell me out for a penny. All put together you probably only have that rep because you asked people to rep you, everyone is jealous aizhan and hates cheater, you hacked the forums, the world is coming to an end, or one guy with a huge repping power repped you.

DeletedUser41523

Buddy trust me when I say i'm not jealous of Aizhan haha the guy is a point whore the textbook definition of one actually. When I fight I conquer actual targets. And i'm asking for reps? LOL and well my bar didn't move once when I got derepped. But considering the rep from these two arguments extends two pages back and outside of you any red has been strictly LOTR...I'm going to assume my side is a little more favorable.

Okay I'm starting to see why Cheater finds you to be silly. But you're entitled to your opinion I suppose. People on Grepo tend not to change their views with logic and will cast personal insults left and right like you did. At least until your alliance has 2 pages of mostly losses to the people you used to insult. Then suddenly everyone starts being nicer. Oh man this brings back memories though thanks for that. :)

DeletedUser

Buddy trust me when I say i'm not jealous of Aizhan haha the guy is a point whore the textbook definition of one actually. When I fight I conquer actual targets. And i'm asking for reps? LOL and well my bar didn't move once when I got derepped. But considering the rep from these two arguments extends two pages back and outside of you any red has been strictly LOTR...I'm going to assume my side is a little more favorable.

Okay I'm starting to see why Cheater finds you to be silly. But you're entitled to your opinion I suppose. People on Grepo tend not to change their views with logic and will cast personal insults left and right like you did. At least until your alliance has 2 pages of mostly losses to the people you used to insult. Then suddenly everyone starts being nicer. Oh man this brings back memories though thanks for that. :)
Or that your side has more people with forum account maybe? I have dealt with people who take pleasure in annoying and making them mad (A.K.A. cheater) but you really need to see a councilor if you this much of a jerk and you think you being funny. Keep in might i really dont know i thing about these alliance im just saying this on the basis that your acting like a bully in this thread

DeletedUser33530

Lol that might be true but i havent done that in grepolis in a while lax.

DeletedUser

lol now I have some idiot who -repped me saying leave cheater and azihan alone even though my comment wasn't targeted at insulting them

DeletedUser33530

lol now I have some idiot who -repped me saying leave cheater and azihan alone even though my comment wasn't targeted at insulting them
i fit the idiot description but i sign my reps

DeletedUser41523

i fit the idiot description but i sign my reps

You're not an idiot you're simply misguided. ;)

Laxer lets get this straight. A guy comes out and starts trash talking people and I call him out...I'm some how the bully? Haha this whole thing was to call someone out who honestly shouldn't be talking trash and speaking poorly of players. Mainly because he himself has yet to actually do anything noteworthy himself. If you can't see that then i'm sorry. But considering I have yet to insult someone the way Aizhan has i'd say you're also pretty misguided. Also i'm pretty positive that a random player shouldn't come in and be able to just debate an alliance to living hell to the point where Rizinia forum goers give their support to them. Especially when almost no top 12's are actually at war with them. Yet its happened twice now. I'm pretty positive you're being biased or actually didn't read what was said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en62/alliance/1824/alliancechanges

Gotta give Aizhan credit where credit is due. he actually left LOTR that's a step in the right direction there. :D

Now what credit does giving the members a free vote and then being asked to come back as undisputed leader get ?

With you nothing - but with the people I care about plenty. While you have been running your mouth off as usual I have been defending my member against constant attack from DYSTOPIA. Check the stats for a heap of DBP.

How many worlds at any stage have you been the points leader or points and ABP leader in ? In my case it is 2 out of 4 .

Another one of those facts you will choose to ignore as it flies in the face of your bluster.

Jealous Trust you ? Who could possibly trust you ? Still a free vote of my peers in LOTR tonight overwhelmingly decided they could trust me .