Pnp Imrcornetto Lords of the Rim's Most Entertaining Leader.

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Laxer you won't find the reasoning in the PnP. Brb i'll link it for you.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?46510-Is-it-just-me

Here ya go. The argument started over Lords of the Rims leaders being arrogant and talking smack about an op they preformed 4/5ths successfully. The catch? The target was inactive...So this started a huge argument about Aizhan and friends being arrogant and tools. Stats were brought up and such proving they only conquered inactives. Then the founder decided to message and debate me with the messages I posted. A PnP only makes sense if you bother researching things buddy. Otherwise you look like the far left/ far right nut job in a political party that makes everyone look bad.

wait a minite, target wasn't inactive, target is aizhan's RL friend who moved all his troops ad ships so that aizhan can take them easily from another ocean far far away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait a minite, target wasn't inactive, target is aizhan's RL friend who moved all his troops ad ships so that aizhan can take them easily from another ocean far far away

And that is a trick that was taught to me in EDESSA by a similar group of "one rule for us another rule for you critics".

ANYWAY FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY

DYSTOPIA is at war with LOTR as usual without a formal declaration. I really wish you had played ball ASSHARK - now I have to deal with DYSTOPIA by myself.

Anyway of course ( in all probability ) I will go down but as I do I will break them and it will be a Phyrric Victory at best.

So all you Hyenas circling the carcase understand this IF you stand up to the chocolate Teapots that are the core Dystopia members and give the MB boys the courage boost that they need to dismount - then the world changes again.

I have found DYSTOPIA to be universally dishonorable in their dealings ( would be a good home for you SMILODON ) and while the taste of raw blood is in their nostrils the attack dogs will stay with their masters .

But if they meet resistance the cracks will emerge and the talented players will dismount.

Following last nights members vote LOTR may appear small weak and vulnerable but we have friends and a rock solid camaraderie .. and we will see.

ASSHARK we should have been friends and things would have been different. I can forget the past if you can.

DeletedUser

now now aizhan were not at war with LOTR you guys are still brown flags we just choo choo though anything :)

DeletedUser

In the end alliances mean nothing.. and all of this talk is just a waste of time)

DeletedUser39931

DYSTOPIA is at war with LOTR as usual without a formal declaration. I really wish you had played ball ASSHARK - now I have to deal with DYSTOPIA by myself.

Why would you formally declare war before you attack just so the other alliance can stack their frontline cities with defense.

"All war is deception."
Sun Tzu

DeletedUser

Why would you formally declare war before you attack just so the other alliance can stack their frontline cities with defense.

"All war is deception."
Sun Tzu

again were not at war were just hopping on the train and riding around the oceans and anything that gets in are way we choo choo through:D

DeletedUser

again were not at war were just hopping on the train and riding around the oceans and anything that gets in are way we choo choo through:D

CHOO CHOO train derailed at THEBES last night - without my MB attack dogs you can't hack it can you? You need to change that Choo Choo for a A doodle do do - might want to wait til you have done something to merit it though.

At least this explains why virtually every rim player of note is flocking to join LOTR despite my failings - it seems they hold Dysentry in even less regard.

WIKIAIZHAN DYSENTRY - The source of an apparently never ending supply of e.

And they say I have no sense of humour? Rep me for once

DeletedUser

The Moonman and molmo do make me chuckle at how they co-ordinates ridiculously! :p

So yes I get dismissed for attacking our targets and looking to expand. The first siege break made me laugh quite a bit:

Unco-ordinated players LOL part 2.png

If that wasn't enough, the siege breaker decide it's his turn to conquer the same city, well guess what Mr siege breaker, it looks like number 2 has come along for the party. This happened today at I nearly fell off my chair:

Unco-ordinated players LOL part 1.png

Honest to god, I'm pretty lucky that he actually did as my CS is founding a city, if he took it I'd probably lose it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Now I have 2 more incoming from iFax, probably just a quick couple of clears, I don't think he'd be stupid to try to conquer that city again, it might turn out that the siege breakers are here to save the day! :)

On a serious note, some of your members co-ordination are a joke. Inexperienced and you play like toddlers, grabbing as much treats as you can but in a while, it get's confiscated. :pro:

This has made my day complete! :D

DeletedUser

The Moonman and molmo do make me chuckle at how they co-ordinates ridiculously! :p

So yes I get dismissed for attacking our targets and looking to expand. The first siege break made me laugh quite a bit:

View attachment 8797

If that wasn't enough, the siege breaker decide it's his turn to conquer the same city, well guess what Mr siege breaker, it looks like number 2 has come along for the party. This happened today at I nearly fell off my chair:

View attachment 8798

Honest to god, I'm pretty lucky that he actually did as my CS is founding a city, if he took it I'd probably lose it. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Now I have 2 more incoming from iFax, probably just a quick couple of clears, I don't think he'd be stupid to try to conquer that city again, it might turn out that the siege breakers are here to save the day! :)

On a serious note, some of your members co-ordination are a joke. Inexperienced and you play like toddlers, grabbing as much treats as you can but in a while, it get's confiscated. :pro:

It is because you are ego centric and not a team player.

Additionally the fact that you never did apologise to Chucky for going too far as instructed did not endear you to me.

I am well aware that one of your cities survived because a tiny LS clear that was promised got lost in exam revision .

These things happen . Had you shown some humility or remorse I would have given you a chance at rehabilitation.

The fact is you will not complete your journey with us and are diminished by that.

The strategy you did not want to follow has LOTR in a commanding position exactly where it needs to be at this time.

DeletedUser

View attachment 8797

View attachment 8798

lolXD and most of them are saying their pro also :p moonman is a really nice/cool guy though :)

DeletedUser

Moon is quite the friendly sort of person I must agree there gaz but to take matters into his own hands makes him seem a fool and well he has shown that on the second report.

Aizhan, why kick me so suddenly anyway? Why also do you intend to draw Cleopatra members into the alliance? Please do ponder.
Both LOTR/RoO are really working as one alliance, guess what that is people?
*DING DING DING* An MRA well done, 5 points!
You say it's an academy but all academies and families are MRAs with the sole purpose to act in unity and harmony.

Oh you really believe I'm all that now? I'd love to have an ego but as far as real life is concerned I'm usually pretty timid. You are a hypocrite, that's undeniable.

Chucky got what he wanted, I have had no reason since to talk to him any more, the "spell war" quelled quite a while ago so that's all done and dusted. It seem you believe we all have to be robots on this game with no sense of emotioner. I'm afaid that cannot happen. People are people. This is basically Facebook, Twitter, Skype etc. We're all communicating online but since this is a game, we just play.

You have no right to enforce me to choose how I should go about things, regardless of what your desires are, heck you're just a man on the other side of the world from me with no influence on how I choose to go about things, it's not like you can call the police on me or anything, think of the time/costs/reasons as to why I ought to simply apologise. That's what I mean by not a "team player" Did I not give examples as to how I'm not? Before open conflict with LOTR/RoO, I had poor BP and Chucky was right about that but since then I'm now up to par, I was given support by a few loyal players at the beginning because they knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I was surely doing you a favour to expand southbound but it seems you just want to congest the 'rim' with players, say aren't you guys meant to have the highest point average? (the rims reputation)

I'd thought I'd have lost it all when world Thebes started but here I still stand, the reason I can participate as much as I want in this forum.

Just imagine Dystopia wanting to conquer the rim where you are, how long would you last? With the co-ordination I've noticed from players, only a half will last for a good while. I'd start enforcing such discipline about now in case some alliance that knows exactly what they are doing decides to pick you apart like orange peels.

I'm not very remorseful, you can be sure on that one, I firmly believe to live life without regrets and there's nothing I have done that I regret. Before you say the word 'argument' or any synonyms of that, this in fact isn't. It's merely a debate about... well you tell me.
I'm not even an adult yet I can provide sophistication and the sufficiency to probably end this conversation. Do me a favour (and a grown-up one) don't reply, just peruse through at your leisure of course.

I must bless my gratitude for returning the favour with the 'Mary Rose' you sent me, probably because of your agitation to what I named it: 'Aizhan will betray'. At that time you must respect what my feelings were like and having Minnike fishing out the plan of drawing in CL members made me wonder why. Seems to me all my favours to you are rendered useless or important whenever you feel like it, the fact that we made a Southern Border initially in RoO was to form the first line of defense so that all attacks from that point onwards would lead south and conquer an alliance and have more territory. Did I ever tell you how much I didn't like being a sitting duck in the rim, I wanted action so beforehand (this was days before I attacked Dorron) I told the alliance I will prepare assaults to launch against CL. The last second (and what had caused what it has the past week or so) Dorron was invited in (a refugee I might add) and this resulted in me getting kicked immediately without hesitation and consulting me why. Had you not dismissed me and asked me BEFORE, I'd explain calmly.

Anyway, this has probably bored the forum so I'm going to end this with another little laugh from this guy:

2mosd3c.png

I do say security purposes and yes it would be quite the spoiler if you saw how many biremes I had parked ^.^

I bid adieu.

DeletedUser

raven if you're wondering the score between Spartan order and dystopia counting Mexican border's cities that they took before we merged
its 70-3 and 2 of them were from a inactive:p

DeletedUser

raven if you're wondering the score between Spartan order and dystopia counting Mexican border's cities that they took before we merged

Fantabulous! I heard Spartan Order was pretty terrible :p

Anyway Barbra has let the milestone thread know of your 100 Con/week so hats of to you lot. Just take BROTHERHOOD out of the way and the world is yours, no exceptions. Whilst they stand, I speculate that both sides will dwindle in members (not size). Again as all strategy games require, outnumbering will be the top priority. Take it from someone who's played in Delta (IGN: Spariate) and another of Innogames' BBS game: Tribal Wars, stength lies in numbers... of people who are consistently on the ball and are merciless.
:)

With CL (before my children (Lightships) were destroyed by molmo), the scenario would probably be a dominatrix sort of thing. But now all of that can be forgotten whilst I take my last stand in O64 :)

DeletedUser

Fantabulous! I heard Spartan Order was pretty terrible :p

Anyway Barbra has let the milestone thread know of your 100 Con/week so hats of to you lot. Just take BROTHERHOOD out of the way and the world is yours, no exceptions. Whilst they stand, I speculate that both sides will dwindle in members (not size). Again as all strategy games require, outnumbering will be the top priority. Take it from someone who's played in Delta (IGN: Spariate) and another of Innogames' BBS game: Tribal Wars, stength lies in numbers... of people who are consistently on the ball and are merciless.
:cool:

With CL (before my children (Lightships) were destroyed by molmo), the scenario would probably be a dominatrix sort of thing. But now all of that can be forgotten whilst I take my last stand in O64 :pro:

Don't think that when Deaths Gates is conquered I won't leave Rizinia. I will play safe and watch the core develop with my beady eye.

DeletedUser

Very interesting to reread this. I have many observations, but I have not found the Grepolis forums to be receptive to deeper observations on strategy, culture and life. In this world I was mildly active but felt a desire to take a passive role. I had the interesting fortune/risk to start on the same island as -gloom-.

This influenced my direction, as I am the first to admit I am not a great player, but I think I am a good strategist. Some respect strategy, some activity, others only tactical skills. It is good strategy to seek relationships where they will fill gaps in ones core skills. However those with skills see that as weakness. It is perspective.

I am always surprised at the chest beating around new player learning. Folks compare teams 2 years old to a newborn babe. LOTR had good potential, but it was ultimately unrealized. The wrong chemistry; folks like me with a decent track record, but unwilling to invest and engage, point obsessed folks. Aizhan tried to drag race with a new car, half built. This is the outcome. I have only played one world, but the team I helped build is no 1 now and still persisting. Is that better or worse than flash teams that took the core, then fell apart to a rim coalition? I can anticipate the response of those posting in this thread, however it was a drama and a dream worth being a part of.

It seems better to try and fail in my opinion than to snipe from the sidelines, especially if you lack a talent for humor or communications. We miss aizhan, though I feel I was one of the betrayals he took badly. He is missed and probably not understood by most, myself included.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meh not gonna lie but by the looks of it hashashins is going to take the no1 spot soon probably might take 1-4 weeks but their most likely gonna take it soon regardless :(