Top 12 In 3 months

DeletedUser

My top 12 in 3 months, this is my opinion, not that held by my alliance etc.

Madness- they have very good ABP, and seem to be very solid, i would say these guys will go the distance. I am saying they will take O45.

Death Wing Company- With the 2nd highest average points in the top 12, (actually top 20) and with very competitive ABP's, these guys will do well imo, if they can fend off Red Nation. I see them taking control of O55 in a few months.

The Langoliers- I think this is one of those average alliances with no really super-awesome players, that sticks around and is impossible to defeat. They will make life difficult for Madness in O45.

Two for Flinching- My own alliance so i will not really comment, except to say there is not much competition in O54. Hopefully Kuri's premade can change that and make the ocean a bit more interesting :p

The Empire- These guys are going well, with a conquest already under their belts. Also they have impressive ABP's and average points. I am putting my money on these guys taking O44.

Name TBC- These guys are really the only decent competition in O54 at the moment, if they can fend off a few conquests and play smart, they could be here for a while.

CenTAUrianS- I recognise a few names here, if they can stay active i think they will do alright.

8-12
really hard to pick, i would say these alliances are yet to emerge, so i cannot really speculate. I think they will be rim alliances which are yet to form.

Big moves:
Brotherhood- Will disband due to top players being rimmed. After witnessing a few attacks, i know these guys are not flash.
Red Nation- Im sorry Spyder, but i have to say Red Nation will not be around, purely because of your track record. I hope you are still here by then though :)
ChAoS- A copy of Brotherhood, with 2 academies already. Will not last long.

I hoped you liked my version of the top 12, feel free to post your opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30092

Do I have to continue to stress this... We have only 1 "Academy". We get messages constantly saying, "Can We be your 2nd academy? We already thought of a name!" I am like...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NO!

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you on madness
They seem to be a good group and should be able to hold their own :)

DeletedUser30092

Yeah, Madness looks quite good. I recognize a few of them from other worlds.

DeletedUser

Red Nation, 2 conquests?

They have taken 1 ghost and founded 1 city if i'm not mistaken

DeletedUser

Ahh I see. I just saw that they had 2 members with 2 cites. Didn't bother to check how they were taken.

DeletedUser22650

+rep for the thread jonno, no way can i pick near to 12 but my top 3 to last

1/ Madness - agree about these, still looking solid, and far to clever to waste troops on me :(

2/ Death wing company - i thought these looked pretty good before they recruited purps but they still may be ok even with him on side

3/ Soul Destroyers - i said these looked like another snoozeworthy bunch of pacters in the top 12 thread but ive since spoken to slocko their leader (or summin likee that) and ive changed my mind but only because he's awesome and i now have a massive man crush on him :D

DeletedUser

Lol thanks Dux. I got stuck on about 6 down lol. I havent really seen much on Soul Destroyers so cant comment there :)

DeletedUser

My top 12 in 3 months, this is my opinion, not that held by my alliance etc.

Madness- they have very good ABP, and seem to be very solid, i would say these guys will go the distance. I am saying they will take O45.

wow such expectations to live up to...go team! :D

DeletedUser

1.Madness
2.Death Wing Company
3.Kings of Sparta
4.Two for Coastis
5.ESPRIT DE CORPS
6.BrotherHood
7.The Forgotten
thats all i got but they all seem good:p

DeletedUser11965

1-Madness
2-DWC
3-24C
4-The Empire

I don't think brotherhood will last.

DeletedUser

It looks like no one explained this. We have a hall of fame and shame. Whenever someone completes milestones and get's a sum of 30 points he get's the honors to rename the alliance to whatever therefore our name is still 24F but it's 24C for one day.

DeletedUser

hmmm is necessary to even have??
this game can change with in a day's time
3 months????? I bet none of us are here by then........ :)