Top 12 In 3 months

DeletedUser

cool, madness didnt put a bunch of newspapers declaring war on you though which is why im not on their case :p

Please know that 24F and Rhethy news have NO connection. Anything I state or do in there has NOTHING to do with 24F so you can't blame anything I put in the newspaper on 24F. You don't like the newspaper don't read it, it's that simple.

DeletedUser22650

+rep for the thread jonno, no way can i pick near to 12 but my top 3 to last

1/ Madness - agree about these, still looking solid, and far to clever to waste troops on me :(

2/ Death wing company - i thought these looked pretty good before they recruited purps but they still may be ok even with him on side

3/ Soul Destroyers - i said these looked like another snoozeworthy bunch of pacters in the top 12 thread but ive since spoken to slocko their leader (or summin likee that) and ive changed my mind but only because he's awesome and i now have a massive man crush on him :D

well i couldnt have been more wrong, 2 of my original ppicks are gone now and i went back on soul destroyers, theyre the only ones left :(

DeletedUser

Lol my picks are all wrong atm as well... still two o55 alliances in the top 4 though.

DeletedUser

haha langoliers kicked soul destroyers in the nads
they are so down and out

DeletedUser29748

we are here to stay - :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29748

Well since we all staying we might aswell get the bar open :)