Top 12 In 3 months

DeletedUser20547

Ashopath went on VM. And just a day or two ago, he came out and quit.
So The Empire Disbanded, and most of the Empire went to EoD.

Yes we had several come over, but I think the bulk went over to 13th Legion.

wow its amazing just how wrong some of these cmments are, ashopath went on VM cos he was getting cleared and owned, i killed alot of his troops off myself. Also T24 ,The empire and evo Death only had good success early cos none of our alliance new we was in a war till we read it on public forums and no one asked for support.
in the last 4 days we have taken 3 there cities +2 cities they kicked + 2 cities they ghosted while not lossing any cities.
So in my opinion, madness are not doing to bad

Just to clarify, Ash went VM because he had somethings to attend to, he came back about a day or two ago and it was when he began getting cleared. He didnt really defend because he was quitting. The defense you are finding or found was allied.
As for us having early success.....we didnt even participate in the ops when TE was terminating you guys...;)
We barely just ran our first op on one of your guys...and I admit it was not a success. It was not a success because well the timing was all over the map and so on....But its things that happen when you have a group coming together for the first time, With the exception of me and others from EVO (from Omi) its a new group (of very experienced and semi experienced) starting to glue together. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30281

Ummm... Yea there is:) A 2 man alliance that is the BOMB:eek: Now I am curious, are you able to guess the awesome alliance I am refering to:p

Well it can't be 'The Strange Kingdom', they only have 1232 ABP.

DeletedUser3303

You Obviously are talking about my post. :/
I did not know he was getting attacked by you guys. I only saw the tripwire reports. And when those tripwire reports cam up in the forum. Asho never replied or showed any sign of activeness. So congrats. You cleared Asho when he was inactive :/
And if you were receiving attack why wouldn't you ask for support exactly? How come you didn't realize that we were attacking you, until you read it on the forums? I don't understand that...
And I'm confused about these cities you took. Where are they?
24f hasn't lost a city city till date.
Madness Colonizations
There isn't a single city that you took from 24f in there.
There is a couple cities that I took from you guys in there though :D

@Jono... Meh This is on topic enough. The forums are kinda dead anyway.

Ok from the top
If asho was inactive, thats not our problem, he seemed quite active when he was summoning militia attacking us back and summoning VM.
the couple of players you took cities off, was members that obviously didnt know how to play the game that well cos they did not post for support or anything, which is why i personally never new we was at war, i though everyone was just attacking everyone, just like you do to get BP
As for the conquests we have done, only complete noobs would spread there attacking strength on every alliance attacking them, we concentrated our fire power on the empire cos they was closest and we took 8 in 4 days, but they ghosted and kicked some before conquest was complete. you guys out number us massively and we are surrounded buy enemys, why you guys not taking our cities anymore and losing them instead?

DeletedUser

Ok from the top
If asho was inactive, thats not our problem, he seemed quite active when he was summoning militia attacking us back and summoning VM.
the couple of players you took cities off, was members that obviously didnt know how to play the game that well cos they did not post for support or anything, which is why i personally never new we was at war, i though everyone was just attacking everyone, just like you do to get BP
As for the conquests we have done, only complete noobs would spread there attacking strength on every alliance attacking them, we concentrated our fire power on the empire cos they was closest and we took 8 in 4 days, but they ghosted and kicked some before conquest was complete. you guys out number us massively and we are surrounded buy enemys, why you guys not taking our cities anymore and losing them instead?

You guys only had two players in 054. Razor Taipen, and Mushima.
Did they not know how to play the game? We successfully kicked both of them out of 054. They didn't ask for support because we hit them fast enough, and with enough support for them to quit Rethymnos all together. Empire is the only alliance to lose cites against you guys, mostly because Asho quit. He kinda ran things in there. There were noobs in empire as well. For example, this 11 year old kid, who defected from Empire, and you guys recruited him. Empire couldn't hold their own ground without asho... Other than that we haven't lost any cities.
Me, and A friend from my alliance managed to get a city on one of your islands with a majority of your members. I cleared a couple of the cities. I managed to some people off, and they decided to put me, and my friend in revolt. We successfully defend this. Those were your only two attempts at putting any 24f members in revolt.

And the reason why we haven't taken any of your cities for a while is because, you guys are pretty much outside of 045. We will be making our ways toward you though.

Thanks for keeping the forums active :D

DeletedUser12667

Well it can't be 'The Strange Kingdom', they only have 1232 ABP.

Ummm... Actually yes it can be:p Yes we may be lacking in ABP, but we make up for that with our utter greatness:cool: If for no other reason than our awesome alliance profile.

And besides, dont you know this is a game based on economics? I used to think that to prevale in this game, you had to resort to barbaric tactics. But as always brains beats brawn every day:)

DeletedUser3303

You guys only had two players in 054. Razor Taipen, and Mushima.
Did they not know how to play the game? We successfully kicked both of them out of 054. They didn't ask for support because we hit them fast enough, and with enough support for them to quit Rethymnos all together. Empire is the only alliance to lose cites against you guys, mostly because Asho quit. He kinda ran things in there. There were noobs in empire as well. For example, this 11 year old kid, who defected from Empire, and you guys recruited him. Empire couldn't hold their own ground without asho... Other than that we haven't lost any cities.
Me, and A friend from my alliance managed to get a city on one of your islands with a majority of your members. I cleared a couple of the cities. I managed to some people off, and they decided to put me, and my friend in revolt. We successfully defend this. Those were your only two attempts at putting any 24f members in revolt.

And the reason why we haven't taken any of your cities for a while is because, you guys are pretty much outside of 045. We will be making our ways toward you though.

Thanks for keeping the forums active :D

the reason we have not attacked you guys is cos we have been busy with the empire like i said before, and yes you took a inactive city on 1 of our main island and stacked is with a few 1000 land troops and 300+ biremes, we not properly attacked that place cos we scouted it and have seen you have stacked it.
Also you did not take any of razors cities till he quit and its Mushima who did not ask for support( i did not want to mention names).
As for us not being close, how bout my 05 city, cant get much closer that that.

DeletedUser

We made Mushima quit. She quit after the first couple of attacks on her.
Razor quit because of Empire attacking him. Both before they had the chance to ask for support.
And for us not trying to take your cities, a I've seen about 70 - 140 Biremes on that island.. It is not in our best intentions to take those cities, and risk the losses. Not yet anyways.
But for the mean time, I can always attack you from the ground. ;)

Edit; Thought you were talking about one of the ones on your island with me on it. Because you changed all your city names :/
Anyways... We'll see what I want to do with that city.

DeletedUser22650

70-140 bs and thats too much? seriously? i could clear that solo and im a turtle ;/

DeletedUser

You're right 70-140 isn't alot.
But I'm assuming they have those stacks on their other islands.... As well...

DeletedUser22650

oh i see, so you guys arnt fighting the ppl you declared war on because they may or may not have some defence, that makes perfect sense now, ty for clearing that up for me :p

DeletedUser

We have other alliances that we are fighting with Dux.... Others having more priority then madness. Taking them one at a time. We'll be attacking Madness soon enough.

DeletedUser22650

i was only going on what i know from the 3 newspapers declaring war :D

DeletedUser

Yes we have declared war on them but as you see they are an ocean away. We have some O54 alliances to clean. Once that happens we will move on to Madness.

DeletedUser22650

yup totally different, Dux Bellorum (Lord of battles) = Berserxes = Berx the Brigand......yep im so egonomaniacal i go by many different names but you can find me bang in the core playing as Berx the Brigand in Rethy :p

Yes we have declared war on them but as you see they are an ocean away. We have some O54 alliances to clean. Once that happens we will move on to Madness.
your just the other side of an imaginary line, not an ocean away at all, you have cities next door to both me and madness, and i dont really care who you fight, i was just pointing out that after all the hype and bragging you personally put out (i was assuming with the express permission of your leaders) that you havent really followed through with anything and Ashopath was the only one actually game

DeletedUser

We do not view madness as the immediate threat, and we have other more urgent priorities. Im sure madness are in the same situation.

DeletedUser22650

cool, madness didnt put a bunch of newspapers declaring war on you though which is why im not on their case :p