In built alarm

DeletedUser57161

If you have app notifications turned on then the app alarm should sound each time an attack is sent. It does only sound once. This applies whether you are actively using the app or not. In addition if you log into the app and there is an incoming attack then it sounds then.

If this is not happening please raise a ticket and i will try to help you. To raise a ticket go to settings and click support or use this link.
The trumpet sound does go off. But like you said, only once. I made this post to suggest a proper continued alarm. Didn't dream of it getting so much traction though lol

DeletedUser55989

The default settings when you install the grepolis app is to give an audible attack notification from the app when its launched. It's the trumpet sound given to the push notification. You are right though, the app alarm doesn't wake everybody up and I didn't find out about userscript alarms that can actually wake me up until my third or fourth serious server so browser grepolis should have an attack alarm with a continuous sound that has to be shut off like the userscripts.

DeletedUser57254

Ive played this game for years,but the use of an alarm to me is just crazy and should be banned.
Get your sleep and keep the peace with your wife/partner.
If your revolted or conquested,deal with it in the morning,remember this is a game,it should be enjoyed.

DeletedUser55989

Ive played this game for years,but the use of an alarm to me is just crazy and should be banned.
If your revolted or conquested,deal with it in the morning,remember this is a game,it should be enjoyed.
Alarm isn't mandatory, I've played without it for years and if I'm at a time in my life where I can't use it I don't. It does let gold free players be considerably more competitive and in my opinion is one of the last features in grepolis that allow pure activity to trump any gold use.

DeletedUser55437

Install a different mp3 thats longer than trumpets and replace it in the android settings, that way it wakes you up

DeletedUser55989

Install a different mp3 thats longer than trumpets and replace it in the android settings, that way it wakes you up
There are plenty of player created solutions to the night time alarm issues but I'd like to see inno create an alarm for deep sleepers in the game with no add ons required. I didn't discover the grc alarm until I had been playing for three years, and discovering it made me a more permanent player. Prior to me using the GRC alarm I assumed everyone who responded to all of my attacks were just light sleepers and woke up to the trumpets, and if you weren't a light sleeper you were s**t out of luck.

DeletedUser57161

Its an arms race, the bigger you get the more of a risk you're at of getting OPd while sleeping. I can deal with this in revolt worlds by just sending my troops away. But in a CQ world, you don't get a 12hour prep period